Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. M

Neves

Goodbye Ruben and thank you. Wonderkid. Captain. Legend.
  2. M

Premier League closed shop - no hope

When the Super League was first mooted around 12-15 years ago I was very against it as it would take clubs like Utd, Arsenal, Liverpool out of the PL and would be a detriment to English football. Now i hope it comes back so these 'big 6/7' clubs **** off to it and open the PL to better...
  3. M

Refereeing Inquiry NOW

Corrupt or not I don't know but what is apparent is the fast declining standard of referees in the PL. I cannot remember the last good ref this country had, Clattenberg maybe? The games too quick for them now. Also Sky Sports having 'ref watch' on a Monday morning as they go through the...
  4. M

Leeds and Forest

Let's get past Leeds first and worry about Forest afterwards. JL please pick a starting lineup that's going to be positive in the 1st half and please Wolves, stop the silly little passes out from GK to defence when being pressed because we look so panicky and petrified when we do it and usually...
  5. M

Footballing families.

Jim and Jeff Whitley?
  6. M

VAR Corruption Protest - Waterloo Road - ahead of the replay

It's happened before with the goal line technology. Villa stay up at the expense of Bournemouth when Sheff Utd scored a perfectly good goal which was clearly over the line vs Villa but the refs watch didn't work so no goal given. Match finished 0-0 and Villa stayed up on goal difference.
  7. M

Newcastle United have stolen our clothes

To be honest if Newcastle finish above Utd or Spurs then il won't be complaining
  8. M

Pre season friendlies

Qatar SC played a friendly last night v Levante according to Flashscore. Doubt they are going to play again this morning.
  9. M

Can anyone explain clearly where we are heading ?

The way I see it is that the CCP have told Chinese owners of football clubs outside China to stop investing, probably to the annoyance of Fosun, - how many other Chinese owned clubs are throwing money at transfers? Obviously we cannot compete with the big boys as it stands and we cannot do a...
  10. M

World cup

Wasn't Yugoslavia chucked out of the '92 Euros because of the civil war there and Denmark given their place and they went on to win it? Russia should be chucked out
  11. M

Bruno Lage

Why have we gone so defensive? Tactics awful today
  12. M

5 Most Iconic Matches under Fosun?

The pre-season friendly v's Leicester City which we easily matched them and won with Cav scoring was when I first thought we could have a great season. And we did. That's an iconic match for me
  13. M

Lost interest

Cheap ticket? A reaction to last Saturday? Supporting your team though thick and thin? And do you know what? We could win
  14. M

Wild predictions

There will be one week where CR7 or Fenandes do not feature in Garth Crook's TOTW
  15. M

The fear of life after football.

Professional footballers doing what they love since school days and earning good money doing it and then by their mid/late 30's it suddenly stops. Understandable that some ex footballers have suffered from debt, alcohol, drug and mental health problems. Maybe there should be a FA/Government...
  16. M

Luke Cundle

Absolutely this. It will take time but in the long run it will be the only way we can eventually grow to take on the big boys by having a better development system
  17. M

Luke Cundle

Was it Conor Ronan who was asked by Kevin De Bruyne for a shirt swap after the penalty shootout defeat v City in Nuno's 1st season? Ronan has not progressed since that night as hoped and expected for one reason or another, but I think the young players going out on loan now is, long term, good...
  18. M

How do you feel about Fosun as owners ? - poll

In regard to the 1st paragraph, no I'm not in any way employed by the club or speak for the club. I'm just a Wolves supporter from Bedford who is following my dad's favourite team and have been since 1988. These are my opinions on what Fosuns strategy maybe is and I'm all for that strategy.
  19. M

I'd rather see Fosun taking a risk with investing in young players for the long term than playing safe and just end up bouncing between the top 2 leagues with absolutely no hope of winning anything like our dear neighbours
  20. M

I'm going to be positive here, I think Fosun have the correct strategy. No really, please hear me out... Leicester City won the PL in 2016 and got into the UCL the next season. They have good, popular owners and have had an excellent transfer policy, but they haven't got there since. It's...
Back
Top Bottom