Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Lobo de Madrid

Newcastle v Wolves comms thread.

A Bentley special
  2. Lobo de Madrid

decent block by Bentley!
  3. Lobo de Madrid

Almirón coming on. Just what we needed
  4. Lobo de Madrid

and the goal contributions from Lemina and Gomes were often due to something from one of those three.
  5. Lobo de Madrid

Hugo for Toti
  6. Lobo de Madrid

I was there
  7. Lobo de Madrid

Best Non Wolves Player You've Seen Play Live

Snap! Messi, Mbappé and Ronaldo (skimmed), are all stunning. But the magician was Zidane. He could take a pass at full speed, without breaking speed, and then do magic with it. Not petulant like the others either, (give or take the odd headbutt). Sadly never saw George Best live. He could...
  8. Lobo de Madrid

The OMFG you beauties Man City verdict thread

And cue........... extreme bipolarism. ☺️ You ******* beauties!
  9. Lobo de Madrid

Gary O’Neil

Oh dear! A lot of "it's not my fault", and "players not having played together". But how often do the Ipswich RESERVES play together?! Irrespective of the awful goalkeeping, there is plenty about tonight where GON contributed to our downfall, and he should take it on the chin. His...
  10. Lobo de Madrid

Liverpool Verdict

A first half to die for And a second half, where we died. To stop the press that had worked so brilliantly, was just because they were totally knackered, or was it a GON tactical decision, which would go down as one of the worst in the history of football?
  11. Lobo de Madrid

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

If he is 5'6", I am pretty sure that he wll be looking up.
  12. Lobo de Madrid

Nunes to City

on the one hand - yes. on the other hand - Nunes had more game time at Wolves than he will at MC (once KDB is back)
  13. Lobo de Madrid

Nunes to City

The money would be nice. But wouldn't cover the Nunes size hole that we would have to cope with until January.
  14. Lobo de Madrid

Nunes to City

Using my head instead of my heart - admittedly for the first time, on this topic - I suspect that the outcome will be. Nominal offer of 60m from Man City, but made up of xx million cash McAtee, or Doyle. With the twist that whichever of the two is pushed out of the Etihad, will come on an...
  15. Lobo de Madrid

Everton v Wolves - Verdict

possibly our first away win since then.
  16. Lobo de Madrid

Just think how good we may be if if we sign Tajikstan's Sasasa, before the end of the window...
  17. Lobo de Madrid

Having just watched the game, there is no doubt that this was a relegation 6-pointer - wierd, given that many people are still abroad on the beach, probably a record in itself.... And we won it!! Away from home! I have never felt so relieved in August. Will leave a match description to the...
  18. Lobo de Madrid

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

That - in a nutshell! Simples
  19. Lobo de Madrid

Wolves v Brighton comms thread.

Awful refereeing when Gilmour assaulted Nunes in the first half, and no card was given. But Nunes is stilk as thick as pig****
  20. Lobo de Madrid

Wolves v Brighton comms thread.

Yes. Absolutely. I couldn't believe, and still don't understand it!
Back
Top Bottom