Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. W

Next 5/6 games to define our season?

Just looked at the league table after Man United dropped points and realised just how close it is between West ham in 4th and us in 8th. We are only 6 points behind them with a game in hand. Our next 6 games are: Brentford (a) Norwich (h) fa cup Arsenal (h) Spurs (a) Leicester (h) West ham...
  2. W

England XI

Bored of all the Coronavirus chit chat here there and everywhere in the world so thought I would start up the classic debate on what your ideal England XI would be with everyone fit. Personally I am going: Henderson Gomez Coady Maguire Alexander Arnold, Henderson, Rice, Chilwell Sancho, Kane...
  3. W

Half & Half Scarf Search

I am currently on the look out for a Wolves & Spurs half and half scarf. My other half has recently lost her uncle who was a massive spurs fan, football shirts etc will be worn to his funeral in a couple of weeks time and I have had the idea of giving her this scarf for her to wear, so if any...
  4. W

Russells Hall Neonatal Unit Fundraising.

I know it is not Wolves or even football related but I am running the Birmingham International Marathon in October and raising money for the Neonatal Unit at Russells Hall. I am your typical overweight 24 year old who drinks too much beer and eats too much food, the only time I normally run is...
Back
Top Bottom