Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. W

Manchester City v Wolves comms thread.

Why play a back four away at Man City totally got it wrong today has Gary
  2. W

Wolves v Luton Town comms thread.

We were in control should have scored at least 2 more now they have confidence and momentum
  3. W

Wolves v Arsenal comms thread.

With a full team we would beat these especially with how they have been playing lately
  4. W

Nottm Forest v Wolves commms thread.

Any other player playing against former teams never celebrate when they score MGW does every time even when somebody else scores the last time he tried to fight our players after the final whistle i remember Toti saying he was being aggressive to our players even Toti when he was trying to calm...
  5. W

Wolves v West Ham United comms thread.

Injuries have titally derailed our season could have got in 2 players even on loan but NO we got NOBODY
  6. W

Burnley v Wolves comms thread.

Even with all the injuries this is nowhere near good enough against one of the worst teams in the Premier League
  7. W

Aston Villa v Wolves comms thread.

Injuries have well and truly wrecked this season ending season with a whimper failed to get at least 2 forwards in to give options even with injuries that bench is awful for an established Premier League team
  8. W

Coventry Verdict

Even with Neto,Cunha and Hwang all season we have been Jekyl and Hyde and the defending in some games has been terrible today at home against a team from the Championship we were so poor in midfield and defence.I cant really understand this team brilliant at times so poor at other times today is...
  9. W

Wolves v Coventry City (FAC6) comms thread.

How do you lose 3-2 at home to a team that is 7th in Championship they could have had more goals we were so poor tactics completely wrong today playing Fraser who doesn’t look ready yes we have injuries but no excuses for poor defending
  10. W

Thats one of the worst defensive performances for A long time
  11. W

Being a Wolves fan is not good for my mental health
  12. W

If we had even 2 of Cunha,Hwang or Neto this game would be different
  13. W

We are such an inconsistent team that is why we wont make Europe that and all the injuries
  14. W

Cant defend or attack embarrassing
  15. W

This is a pathetic performance so far
  16. W

Lemina is an absolute beast in the middle why is he playing out wide he isnt a winger
  17. W

I know players are out but my god we are playing a team a divsion below us and we are at home to look as toothless as this is not a good look
  18. W

Wolves v Fulham comms thread.

This teams continues to impress all these injuries and then to pull out that 2nd half performance is a testament to the great team spirit and fight this team has love them
  19. W

Iwobi is a complete donkey looks great against us but does nothing against most other teams
  20. W

Every time we have players in red hot form they get injured Cunha,Hwang and now Neto for the second time you just couldn’t make it up
Back
Top Bottom