Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. O

Just how good is this team?

It's very easy for me to say as a 40 year old bloke that this is easily the best Wolves side I've ever seen. But for the older members who can remember the great sides I was told about how good is this side compared to the 70's or 50's team?
  2. O

Newcastle match rearranged

As fate would have it the rearranged game falls on my Mrs birthday. We've booked up for a few days in Dublin so as I'm obviously not going to be attending the game can anyone on here point me in the direction of a wolves friendly bar I can watch the match?
  3. O

Coady is the wolves captain

After watching today's game at walsall I think it's time Coady is officially Wolves captain. The way he organises the back 3 and midfield is just a joy to watch. In the 1st half I could hear him from the opposite side of the ground ( I know the Banks's is smaller and much quiter today) making...
  4. O

Wolves reading while on holiday

Go to Corfu in just under a month and want to take a book about Wolves this time instead of my usual fiction. I bought my dad a few while he was still with us so I've got a decent back library to choose from but just wondering if any mixers might be able to suggest a gem that isn't in the old...
  5. O

Can't sleep

3am and still awake. How many are still up either boozing or just generally wired after promotion?
Back
Top Bottom