Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. N

Worst fan base in the country?

Jcurious as to which team mixers think has the worst fan base in the country? No particular reason for asking like…….
  2. N

Superfan only thread

With yet another veiled superfan thread opening up about which European tour was best I thought it would be better if we just had one thread where they can all gather to outdo each other. So this is for all the Gold AST, Silver AST, AST holders, people who went to Chorley, people who stay til...
  3. N

Let’s call out the cheats

starting with Salah. It’s ruining the game so let’s start naming and shaming (inc our players) I know it won’t make the slightest bit of difference but it’s really ****ing me off
  4. N

Tackling will end up being banned?

I fear the art of tackling will eventually be banned. Why?...because that's what the big clubs want. On Sky sports Klopp has been banging on about how Burnley had the audacity to tackle his players, highlighting the tackle by Ben Mee on Gomez...which was a great tackle, we saw it last night...
  5. N

Captaincy

Not sure it sits right with me that Danny is captain everytime he plays. Wonder how Conor feels??
  6. N

Are there any fans more ungrateful than Wolves fans?

Just asking....some of the responses on here are shocking. Just because we've got super rich owners and we not signing everybody and anybody!! Have people forgot where we were under the last regime and how far we have come? I'm sure the powers that be know what they are doing!?
Back
Top Bottom