Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. D

VAR Protest

For the good of the game, between now and the end of the season, we should demonstrate against VAR. What’s the most effective and impactful way? Answers on a postcard please …
  2. D

Half term report

I really feared for us at the start of the season … after a less than smooth summer. However, at the half way mark, I’m quite taken back by just how well we have done. We have a great bunch of lads playing for us, willing to fight right to the death for each other. I can’t quite take to GON...
  3. D

EFL Cup Ipswich V Wolves VERDICT

It looks bleak. Very bleak.
  4. D

Squad strength

With just over a day of the window left (and maybe one or two more surprises), is the squad stronger than last seasons or weaker? Bear in mind that we’ve probably only lost 2 players that we’d have preferred to keep … but have a few new signings now plus players that have returned from loan...
  5. D

Smart

Is this summer part of a grand master plan? As stated by others, I’m not too concerned by the players that have left the club (with one exception). Jeff Shi/Fosun have remained silent ... but have certainly drip fed the media with the ‘financial problems’ line. JL has definitely pulled his...
  6. D

Optimism

Suspect I’m in a minority here, but I’m feeling fairly optimistic for the new season. JL: Julen is firmly in place and on board. I reckon this bloke knows exactly what he’s doing and is a top notch manager. Returning players: Hopefully, the likes of Neto, Traore, Sasa, Chiquinho and Fabio will...
  7. D

Ex players attending matches

Quite often see Robbie Dennison behind me in The North Bank (had a chat with him at halftime once - what a gent). Used to see Bully too ... not so much recently. Any others out there?
  8. D

Premier League closed shop - no hope

Such is the power and wealth of the top clubs, that It’s becoming increasingly obvious to me that the best we can hope for, season after premier league season, is a 7th or 8th place finish. FFP is designed to make a challenge to the top group nigh on impossible. There’s an old footballing...
  9. D

Toughsheet Stadium

This must have been mentioned elsewhere on here but the new name of Bolton’s stadium hasn’t half made me chuckle.
  10. D

Chelsea v Wolves verdict

Only part listened on the radio, but we’ve got an uphill struggle on our hands. Too many players with too little end product. The new boss is gonna have a real challenge.
  11. D

Modern day football

Things have been far too upbeat on here recently ... so, I think we need something to moan about ... One of my great joys has been to attend Wolves matches with family (brothers) and mates for many a year. My brother has become so disillusioned with the modern day game that he is close to...
  12. D

Hammers prediction

West Ham 0 - 3 Wolves
  13. D

VAR - Automated offside

Did I hear correctly (during last night’s 2-0 away win over Fulham), that within a year or two, there will be an automated ‘instant’ offside VAR tool implemented? If so, and if implemented well, then this might be a huge step forwards. Firstly, it would remove the agonising delays that halt...
  14. D

Arsenal verdict

A most welcome 3 points. Hope Raul ok. Neto superb, Podence too. Not sure Nuno got the second sub right ... it changed the game and led to an uncomfortable finish. Anyone still think Moutinho’s legs have gone ?
  15. D

The big man

Nuno seemed well down in today’s press conference. I know he doesn’t enjoy them one bit but I hope he’s ok.
  16. D

What do you look like?

I’ve often wondered what Mol Mix posters look like and pretty sure I can’t be the only one. So, for a bit of light, lockdown relief, let’s be having yer mug shots. Here’s me with a few of me muckas. I’m second from left (in between 2 of me bros). The first match back I’ll buy a pint for...
  17. D

Spurs verdict

A huge win for us. Champions league football beckons. UTW!
  18. D

Top side?

Having caught up with a few threads tonight and in particular some of the negativity on the Leicester verdict, I need some help ... as I’m starting to doubt my own mind and what my eyes are telling me.... Whilst our points return hasn’t been great recently, I’m convinced that we are watching a...
  19. D

Noddy Holder - Missing in action

FAO @JadeWolf Anyone seen him?
  20. D

Team versus Newcastle

We gotta bit of re-jigging to do ... Rui Jonny Coady Saiss Doc Neves Moutinho Vinagre Traore Raúl Jota Let’s smash the Geordies.
Back
Top Bottom