Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. stunchild

Everton, surely a points deduction?

I know its Simon Jordan, but it explains how Chelsea are not troubled by FFP for the mo
  2. stunchild

West Ham United v Wolves comms thread.

I'm bored of this, I'm going for a Twix
  3. stunchild

West Ham United v Wolves comms thread.

This is turgid
  4. stunchild

The Gary O’Neil humble pie safe space thread

Some interesting words about GON....in amongst the spurs chat
  5. stunchild

Gary O’Neil

If you want to know what happens next Gary Anger Gary Bargaining Gary Depression Gary Acceptance Gary poor run of form Gary out on his out ear Gary Christmas
  6. stunchild

Everton v Wolves comms thread.

Anyone have an idea when the game's due to start? ;) ;) ;)
  7. stunchild

Man Utd v Wolves comms thread.

Good half, someone look at nunes' boots cos he's got them on the wrong feet
  8. stunchild

ADVICE FOR GARY

Get yourself a clipboard, say yes a lot
  9. stunchild

Lopetegui

Im ITK and Ive heard theyre tempting him to stay with Ali Dia to fill the strikers spot....dont shoot the messenger!
  10. stunchild

Chelsea (H) Pre-Match Thread!

In case any of you cant keep up with other games at the moment. On BT Sport Manchester United are playing but Ive no idea who the other team are as theyve not mentioned them yet...the game's nearly finished.....
  11. stunchild

Cheating, diving Kane! Get out of my England Team! You are a disgrace!

Its fine if you sing it to the tune of supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
  12. stunchild

Brentford-V-Wolves: Comms Thread

I dunno what more typical...the comms going off or the shots a goin' wide
  13. stunchild

Lopetegui

We're standing outside his house holding some wilted flowers, crying. The dude is getting remarried and having three kids with someone hotter. I bet he's wondering who this weirdo is and why they wont let it go.....we should forget it and get some bl**dy pride
  14. stunchild

Are we staying up or going down?

If you cant score goals, you cant win games.....and that only leads to one thing
  15. stunchild

Steve Davis

I guess it gives us the option of being turned down by managers who are sacked during the world cup too....happy days
  16. stunchild

Collymore says...............

..wind the window down i cant see anything
  17. stunchild

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

All this talk of the first team, the first team ,the first team.....lets not take our eye off the esports for heavens sake. If we dont sign 'supagoose834' for the next round of manic Miner then Im burning my home top. mixing it with my tears and sending that soup to Shi....fair warning!
  18. stunchild

Open Letter to Scott Sellars

Why not just write..."youve let us down..again!" on a big banner and hold it up at the next game... ;)
  19. stunchild

Tottenham v Wolves comms thread.

Im getting comms on the wolves website...live comms are hilarious, just mikey burrows, no thommo....no crowd noise...like he's sitting at home....hearing him breathing..... .....spoke too soon...its gone again
  20. stunchild

January 22 transfer window

I'd love to play poker with some on here
Back
Top Bottom