Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. M

Any preferences in the play-offs?

Hope Coventry stay down: nothing personal, but just because it increases our chances of getting Gyokeres. Luton being in the Premier League would be an incredible story and a great achievement for Rob Edwards.
  2. M

Transfer window: The verdict

A- for me. Positives: improved spine of the starting 11 with signings at CB, CM and CF. Nunes absolutely mind-blowing acquisition. Kept Neves and Neto. Negatives: lose a couple of grades because we look a bit light at CB and because we should have got a CF in much earlier. Personally sorry to...
  3. M

Is moutinho now just backup?

This. He can't be playing every game at 36 years old. But he's still a class act and we need his experience even more than ever now. He'll also want to be playing as often as possible in the run up to the World Cup, so until at least January expect to see him start nearly every game.
  4. M

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

I might be wrong, but I think when Bruno became Benfica manager, Raul had just joined us, and Bruno wanted a player with a similar profile to play off Seferovic. So he promoted Joao Felix from the youth team and the rest is history... So there's a chance we may see Raul playing the Joao Felix...
  5. M

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

Vinagre, MGW, Jordao and Cutrone were out on loan last season, so hardly losses to the squad. Agree we need at least one CM to replace Donk and a CB to replace Boly.
  6. M

Dendoncker

Have always liked Dendoncker but probably best for all parties that he moves on. Hoping this means the Babacar Traoré deal is close, or are we going to go in to yet another PL campaign with only 3 senior (admittedly brilliant!) midfielders, one of whom is nearly 36...
  7. M

Never heard of him but highly rated and compared to the legendary Redondo here: https://footballtalentscout.net/2022/07/08/maximo-perrone/ Would love us to sign another of these young South American prospects.
  8. M

Sasa Kalajdzic

Fits the profile of the kind of striker I think Bruno wants, a target man with good feet. Adds much needed height at set pieces too.
  9. M

Neto to Arsenal?

We should not be selling Neto 10 days before the transfer window closes, especially when our attacking options are already limited.
  10. M

Bruno Lage

Nice to hear Bruno name check Chem Campbell (more than once) and Hugo Bueno in today's press conference.
  11. M

Team vs Spurs

Would imagine it's too early for Semedo, Moutinho, Raul or Adama to be starting vs Spurs but would hope they get at least an hour against Preston for match fitness. Could see both Guedes and Nunes starting tomorrow though: Sa Jonny Collins Kilman RAN Dendoncker Neves Nunes Guedes Hwang Neto...
  12. M

Spurs V Wolves Prediction

Spurs to win this one I'm afraid, but hoping we show signs of cohesion upfront.
  13. M

Morgan Gibbs-White

I'm not one of the 'Sellars-bashers', nor am I a conspiracy theorist (I actually think a lot of the good Sellars does / has done gets over-looked) but it does seem strange that we've not heard from him for Guedes, Nunes and now MGW. Could just be that Jeff wants to be the lead voice on these...
  14. M

Morgan Gibbs-White

Sorry to see him leave as a local lad, and I do think he'd have contributed this season. On the other hand, his apparent reluctance to sign a new contract combined with the fee on offer made this too good to refuse for Wolves. Of all of our first-team squad, he's probably the one I'm the least...
  15. M

Morgan Gibbs-White

Now confirmed by Wolves on official site: https://www.wolves.co.uk/news/mens-first-team/20220819-gibbs-white-makes-molineux-departure/ Interesting that there's no comment from Sellars again, especially as he'll have overseen a lot of MGW's development...
  16. M

Didn't know of Moffi until we were linked with him but quite like the look of him (albeit from that YouTube vid): big, strong, direct, the kind of physical presence we need and (I think) Bruno wants. Got a nice touch and loves a back-heel too; what's not to like? £22m seems a bit steep but as...
  17. M

Matheus Nunes

It's all done. E&S will have been briefed and also preparing their own content under embargo from the club. Notice how quiet Liam Keen has been on Twitter today, too busy working on fresh Nunes content.
  18. M

Matheus Nunes

**** me. I'd convinced myself we had no chance of getting him. This is absolutely massive if we pull it off. Wow!
Back
Top Bottom