Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. C

Maradona

Maradonna wonderful gifted player huge shame he was an Alkie junkie mysonginist **** who. Was. Up for slapping women around. Sad but I won’t be grieving
  2. C

Raul New 4 Year Deal

Great. News hat trick tomorrow please Raul great for club mexico and Raul best news I’ve heard this weekend woo hoo
  3. C

Nunos new tactics..

Metal wolf 89 top PST and I’m in complete agreement
  4. C

Dendonker going?

Oh dear the wheeels are coming off on the donk sell him is my view. As Nuno said when Jota went if they don’t wanna be here they can go hear hear
  5. C

SIGNED: Nelson Semedo

My gut feeling is a big thumbs up and Gerri, in
  6. C

Obsession with resale values

It’s like buying a at annually justtoseehow much profit you an make on it footy players are just commodpthese days no one personality cares just the way it is
  7. C

Sheffield United v Wolves match thread.

Decent game this better team winning. Listening on beeb
  8. C

Luke Matheson

Itsyrb Burr smf would like to see him step up
  9. C

Players not wanting to come to us

If they don’t wanna come stuff rm
  10. C

Doc

Cheers Doc you’ve been ace for Wolbrsamd will be missed, Good luck. At the yottrmjam and see ya soon
  11. C

Our skipper - England international

Way too late our captain is a star, a model pro, and by all accounts a top fellow get in team make yer name at international level an be a 50mdefender’
  12. C

R I P TRICIA TURLEY.

Jeez to fox that is truly truly hottinn
  13. C

AMN - Alright, Maybe, No.

Maybe from mr. His Arsensl records say yes but we all know the **** are only a shadow or what they were. I’ve been impressed with what I’ve sen of him but that is just a fence sister. Overall I trust his holiness Nuno to get it right. Whatever he wants is fine by mr
  14. C

Summer 2020 Transfer Window

Lots of Aus family. Even went to scgfor me 40th to see England lose. Fab day ace banter crap result. Father in law even managed a scrap in Blactown RSL. Best ‘away’ support I’ve experienced 90k crowd 66k Brit great atmosphere. Remember that trip well flew back to Heathrow drove straight to...
  15. C

Frank Munro

Great player, hello,, hello,, Frankie Munro, Frankie Munrocertainly made the 70 s better for me
  16. C

Olympiakos Verdict

Rui was immense in the sticks genuinely world class. Did think we should and could have scored more zDiogo should’ve made it 2 got a tad emotional at the end. Roll on Tuesday I honestly think we can win it. Wolves only wolves
  17. C

Aston Villa RIP

Hate em more after yesterday’s febacle
  18. C

Chelsea v Wolves match thread.

Bleeding ****er beers cmon eolbrd last big effort and yes we can do it. Another top season pride and passion great club exceptional manager fab fans and dislike of the right clibbs. Wolves ya We stuff everyone else.
  19. C

Pedro Neto, Wolves No.7

May not be at the moment but gonna be pure class bursting with potential up to Nuno to ensure it’s fulfilled
Back
Top Bottom