Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Floyd Man

Southgate - The Best England Coach Since Ramsey?

He’s taken England to two successive semi finals in major tournaments. The team look as comfortable as any England team I have ever seen in possession of the ball. Regardless of where it goes from here I reckon he’s the best we’ve had for 50 years.
  2. Floyd Man

Robbie Lyle AFTV

Great programme on Central tonight just finished. Examines the subject of racism amongst football fans. If you missed it get it on catch-up. Wolves get a big mention with Punjabi Wolves and are put forward as a positive way ahead.
  3. Floyd Man

If Liverpool beat United 8-0 tomorrow.......

We will be fifth
  4. Floyd Man

Wolves Strength- Being Difficult To Beat

Take a look at the Premier League Table. Wolves have won five games and they are currently sixth. Everton have won the same amount, though having played a game more, and are two points above the relegation zone. Bournemouth, West Ham and Villa have won one less than Wolves. Villa are surviving...
  5. Floyd Man

Carl Ikeme on Five Live

From 2pm today. Gonna be talking about all sorts of things including his book.
  6. Floyd Man

Why Nuno won't be going anywhere any time soon

It looks like there will be a glut of jobs at big clubs and self perceived big clubs possibly in the next few weeks. Nuno will be mentioned in connection with all of them. But he is a very smart bloke. He was given the opportunity to build a squad in his own image pretty much from scratch. And...
  7. Floyd Man

Kennedy back

Skip to content TIM NASH SEPTEMBER 8, 2019 WOLVES BITE - BLOG 0 COMMENTS Former Wolves winger Mark Kennedy has returned to the club in an Academy role as support to the young professionals. The 43-year-old, who in 2003 was part of the club’s first promotion to the Premier League, comes back...
  8. Floyd Man

Torino v Wolves Verdict

Ok the vast majority of us weren’t there and few would have seen it on TV as Wolves have already promised refunds. I’m looking at the bigger picture. This is the biggest European victory for Wolves for 47 years by my reckoning. I had been thinking this was a big test for Nuno but he passed it...
  9. Floyd Man

Death of John Dee

Wolves FPA have announced the death of John Dee. Used to report on Wolves through the '60's and' 70s for the E&S. I think he was 83. RIP John.
  10. Floyd Man

Willie Carr Kidney Transplant

My new Wolves website https://t.co/FetrJZLj1T is now LIVE! Here is the first of several stories today: EXCLUSIVE: Wolves favourite Willie Carr in recovery after kidney transplant. Link here: EXCLUSIVE: Wolves favourite Willie Carr recovering after kidney transplant - Wolves Bite From Tim...
  11. Floyd Man

Solskjaer

I'll be honest. When United appointed him I was happy because I thought it would be a disaster. Even when he got a few wins it didn't change my mind. But FFS he has really turned them round. United are now in the position that they would look stupid if they didn't give him the job. Will they do it?
  12. Floyd Man

Five Managers with the Worst Prem Records

5 Football Managers With the Worst Premier League Records Interesting read
  13. Floyd Man

Liverpool - Premier League Win or Cup Win?

Only one choice obviously, though we could win or lose both and there could be draws. For me it's a win in the Premier League, even though I would love to see us have an FA Cup run. I would be bouncing off the walls.
  14. Floyd Man

Time For Adama To Start

For me he has made a big difference virtually every time he has entered the fray. He changes Wolves' attacking intent and makes it look a lot more positive. He has done more than enough to earn a starting place. We have been a bit toothless in the first half this season. I reckon it's time to...
  15. Floyd Man

Players' Bonus For End of Season Position

Wolves players will share the following bonuses this season: Finishing 17th: £3,000,000 (approx £150,000 each) Finishing 10th: £10,000,000 (approx £500,000 each) Europa League finish: £12,000,000 (approx £650,000 each) [SportMail] #WWFC #TalkingWolves Talking Wolves on Twitter Can't be sure...
  16. Floyd Man

Football Focus

Live from Wolves on September 29th according to Dan Walker's twitter.
  17. Floyd Man

Maradona's Second Goal v England 1986

He's being talked about elsewhere, and the first goal has been mentioned a few times. His second has often been talked about as one of the greatest of all time. But I must have seen it 100+ times and I have always come to the same conclusion - it was an own goal. There is no doubting it was a...
  18. Floyd Man

Best Ever Player?

Probably been done before, but inspired by comments elsewhere on here. But in reality how do you compare players from different generations?
  19. Floyd Man

Play-Offs

I really hope both Villa and Fulham fail. Boro or Derby for the Prem. Maybe Derby can surpass their unwanted Premier League record :D
  20. Floyd Man

International Wolves Fans

I know there are a number of you on here. The E&S is looking to put together an article on this subject and they want individual stories. If you want to be included you need to email jamie.brassington@expressandstar.co.uk
Back
Top Bottom