Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Shergar

Taking a simple throw in.

Wolves are not the only culprits but more recently I have had to stop my inner self from yelling out ‘foul throw’ at Molineux when our own team has taken the throw. Everytime Semedo takes a throw-in it is border line ’foul throw’ and it is noticeable with several of our others. Yesterday RAN got...
  2. Shergar

League finishing position, prize money.. if only they would try.

I always get annoyed at this final game of the season when 1 or 2 places makes such a big difference in prize money. The difference in prize money for these few places up for grabs on Sunday would make any season ticket income or certainly price rises insignificant. They can plead rising costs...
  3. Shergar

MOTD short format 11.03.2023

What is not to like about It? All the chances, decisions and goals delivered and replayed in a timely manner. No gushing drawn out punditry on ‘the 6’ No ALOB analysis from a studio guest who is annoying (I’m thinking Jenas on this occasion) No screeching female commentators. No time doze off...
  4. Shergar

FC Zurich fans, impressive showing

Marching to The Emirates..
  5. Shergar

Nicknames for fellow fans at the match..

So, as not to distract from the Lopetegui thread. @SteveBullsKnee @WV10Wolf can you move your posts to here please?
  6. Shergar

Dumb and Dumber. Caption this…

7. Shergar

Liverpool fans booing the National Anthem.

Sorry Mods but this could get spicy. I‘ll kick off by copy and pasting this from elsewhere.. Liverpool fans booing the national anthem is now more amusing and laughable than offensive - a group of perpetually outraged and self victimising dullards from a city that was crucial to the...
  8. Shergar

Ask Wolves 2021, whilst we wait for update/news, a revisit…

Worth a watch, whilst we wait for updates.…. . .
  9. Shergar

Caption This…

10. Shergar

Moutinho, a non Wolves appreciation.

Joao ay very good am ya?.
  11. Shergar

Article by Winter in The Times about backing Bruno.

Couldn’t see this posted elsewhere, some good points made about backing Bruno within the Fosun philosophy. . Time for Wolves owners to offer Bruno Lage real backing
  12. Shergar

Tim Flowers, John Humphries… 2 that got away?

Roger Eli….. Henri Camara, Where do these threads stop? If it was left to some posters using the benefit of hindsight we would have a squad of 75 because we shouldn’t let anyone go even if they were **** when at Wolves.
  13. Shergar

Another LOB from Vinny.

Wolves fans angry at Graham Hughes stand closure Smells of BS and is rank incompetence.. General manager of commercial operations, Vinny Clark, said: "The stand had passed all of its tests up until one very recently, in the last few weeks. Upon the failure of the most recent test, there was...
  14. Shergar

New ‘hard hitting’ names to refer to the ‘6’ as?

I think all fans and media need new reference names for the ‘6’ to highlight to their fan base how things are going to change in the future, the names need to be subtle without profanity. (Leeds actually started it yesterday with their Merseyside Reds reference) The most obvious one for me is...
  15. Shergar

Tonight let’s pray for Jorginho...

Hoping he makes it through the night. Doctors have said he is entering the critical embarrassment phase of his recovery and hopefully he will be able to get up in the morning. Neto, meanwhile has had his passport confiscated so he can’t leave the country (good luck with that anyway) whilst The...
  16. Shergar

Shame in the game. Wolves ‘fans’ implicated.

Andre Gray hits out at the FA and police for lack of action over racist abuse | Daily Mail Online Following the Watford semi final.
  17. Shergar

The Elusive EPL Sniper.

After thoroughly searching the University building, the WMP tactical SWAT team only found an empty shell and a hand written hit list amongst the pigeon **** on the rooftop. The evidence has been passed over to Merseyside Police where the assailant is next expected to show his sniper skills.
  18. Shergar

Photo Caption Thread..

Dr Perry: “now Roman, stop being a cissy and tell me who is warming up over there ready to replace you?” Saiss: “ B-E-N-N-O......”
  19. Shergar

Amsterdam bar showing tomorrow’s game?

v Chelsea. Thought it would be easy enough to find a bar but due to the amount of same time kick offs, most bars have picked Utd v Leicester. Any recommendations would be appreciated.
Back
Top Bottom