Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Immigration wolf

Everton, surely a points deduction?

We would have been made an example of and deducted 12 points and no right of appeal!
  2. Immigration wolf

Coventry City (Home) - The Emirates Football Association Challenge Cup Quarter-Final; 16th March - 12:15pm

We’re season ticket holders, and had to really consider the costs etc, before committing to buying our two, I know some might say it’s only £60, but extra matches are really tight on our budget. We can’t even go to the final should we win through as it’s our daughter’s wedding day!
  3. Immigration wolf

Coventry City (Home) - The Emirates Football Association Challenge Cup Quarter-Final; 16th March - 12:15pm

I really hope it is… even though I’ll be in Cyprus for my daughter’s wedding !
  4. Immigration wolf

Spurs 1 King Gary's Wolves 2 - Verdict Thread

David Coleman was a former president of the W’ton and Bilston Athletics club, he was bought up as a City fan, but had a soft spot for Wolves.
  5. Immigration wolf

January 2024 transfer window thread.

Just this second spoke with Hobbs, “wait and see “ was his somewhat guarded response to my question regarding signings
  6. Immigration wolf

West Brom v Wolves (FAC4) comms thread.

In a perverse way the decision to not give us more tickets backfired, I got my ticket through a family member who supports the s***, I’m too old in the tooth to instigate or react to trouble, but I must have been to 20 Black Country derbies and have seen wolves fans in their ends almost every time.
  7. Immigration wolf

More trouble in here, Police in concourse of the Rainbow, for people moaning about away fans in their end , there are dozens of wolves in here, we got down to exit the ground but have been sent back upto the terrace and wait. I’m just sitting reading the posts, watching the celebrations. They...
  8. Immigration wolf

I’m here, in the rainbow, the trouble started as soon as Cunha scored, a few bottles were thrown and then about 20 Wolves fans stood up and started jumping about, then pandemonium as the stand erupted, and the Brummie road came over past the absolutely useless stewards, no fighting now, just...
  9. Immigration wolf

The **** Away

My missus is in the States for her new job… and I’ll be in the Rainbow with my s*** supporting brother -in-law.
  10. Immigration wolf

The **** Away

I went to an under 21 game there, and there was fighting then!
  11. Immigration wolf

The **** Away

Can she get me one?
  12. Immigration wolf

Stadium Plans

That was probably Bristol Rovers, they played at Bath for a while, I went there too, nil-nil I think
  13. Immigration wolf

The **** Away

How many points does a season ticket have to start with?
  14. Immigration wolf

The **** Away

Wasn’t that the Hindmarch game?
  15. Immigration wolf

The **** Away

Orient and West Ham?
  16. Immigration wolf

The phrases that pundits and commentators can't live without now

Carragher is one of the worst when Liverpool play, it’s “ Alexander Arnold” not *******g “Trent”.
  17. Immigration wolf

I have something to say that doesn’t require it’s own thread.

Is there anything left of the old Molineux anywhere within the current ground( apart from possibly the clock)?
  18. Immigration wolf

Positive thread from me for a change - Looking up - europe?

I’m sure the bottom three will be lucky to get over 30 points,
  19. Immigration wolf

Wolves v Spurs verdict

It’s a cornet. She didn’t use the valves
Back
Top Bottom