Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. B

Penalty shout

Don’t think it was a penalty. But … Had that been the exact same but roles reversed and Bellagarde been the one getting the ball second and and Steel been taken out you knownit would be a free kick and VAR would look at a possible red card. Likewise if the exact same happened in the middle of...
  2. B

Man United Verdict Thread

Had that last minute winner not gone in and come off the post, we would be celebrating a brilliantly earned draw from what looked like an impossible outcome. 1 goal went in and it’s like the world has ended on here! We weren’t at the races defensively and first half the whole team hadn’t even...
  3. B

Man United Verdict Thread

We weren’t great first half but I think Utd were right at it just as much as we were bad. The first time in a while they have had their first choice back 4 with Casemeiro infront of them so that really gave them the confidence to go forward … and it showed. Yes we didn’t seem at the races...
  4. B

Super Mario

What an absolute colossus he is alongside Gomes. Not many sides have players that celebrate tackles and blocks and we have 2 of them. Neto and Cunha in free roles/inverted forwards playing off a proper striker is the dream.. Just need Bouba to become another version of Lemina and Gomes as...
  5. B

Wolves v Chelsea comms thread.

Kilman looking round like he was someone else’s man who ran from deep unchallenged. Kilman was stood next to him for a good 30 seconds in the build up.
  6. B

Sasa Kalajdzic & Fabio Silva

We could have done with that today!
  7. B

The all new reverse-reverse Gary O’Neil humble pie safe space thread

Worked really well for us today that didn’t it. Hwang and Sarabia were passengers today. Hwang has credit in the bank but he can still be taken off. Sarabia has had about 10 mins of decent football in his time at the club … how did he complete 90 mins today?
  8. B

Put your finger on what we lack?

We lack players who are streetwise and know the dark arts of a football match. We are too nice … starts with the captain. Ours is someone you wouldn’t mind your daughter bringing home. We don’t have anyone who runs around snarling and looks like they hit every branch of the ugly tree when...
  9. B

The all new reverse-reverse Gary O’Neil humble pie safe space thread

I’m not exactly an ‘GON out fan boy’ … but my god that was awful today. 2 left backs on the bench but not one on the pitch. 2 number 9’s on the bench but not one on the pitch. Bellagarde and Sarabia both seemingly playing left wing. Playing 5 at the back against 2 poor teams in poor form at...
  10. B

West Ham United v Wolves comms thread.

Not Bentleys fault at all there. Was a great strike that should never have even happened, very very poor from Semedo, backed off and showed him inside on his stronger foot. Why am I seeing comments of ‘Bentleys is ****, get rid’ … he’s our backup keeper because our first choice is injured...
  11. B

Wolves v Burnley comms thread.

You’re either his agent or his gardener.
  12. B

Wolves v Burnley comms thread.

Sarabia showing why he has barely had a sniff this season. Yes he scored a great goal a couple of weeks ago but he is a very luxury player. However the front 3 of Hwang, Cunha and Sarabia are lining up, it isn’t working. It’s missing something (Sarabia on the bench probably)
  13. B

Rate the Transfer Window

We have taken the risky approach. Gone from a Chelsea style of buying (names for big money) To a Brighton style approach (no one has heard of them for relative cheap outlay) I would like to think these random players we have never heard of were players the club have had their eyes on and done...
  14. B

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Didn’t watch any highlights over the weekend and only just seen the McAllister red card. Wow! 1. How did the referee see that as a red card in the first place. 2. After reviewing it how did the VAR not overturn it. We all hate VAR … but it’s not the technology ruining the game which I thought...
  15. B

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Absolute joke of a ref … wasn’t even a foul never mind a second yellow.
  16. B

2023 FIFA Women’s World Cup - July 20th-August 20th

Our number 9 was supposed to cover our right back?
  17. B

Welcome Gary

Very impressed by his interview. Seems very methodical in the way he analysed how we attack and how to deal with our goal scoring problems. He mentioned players in the box … how refreshing is that to the last 2/3 years where we were lucky to even have 1 player in the opposing area.
  18. B

Man United Verdict/VAR Ranting Thread

We took risks but my god how refreshing was it to see a player trying to be positive with the ball rather than doing the usual turn and play the ball back. Yes it might not have come off every time and we might have lost the ball … but the proof is in the pudding in how many chances we...
  19. B

Lopetegui Book of Condolences...

Don’t let the door hit you on the way out. You spent your money on another player who is good on the eye but ultimately can’t put the ball in the back of the net (of which we have lots already). We know Cunha is not a number 9, we know Neto can’t play on the right, we know we probably need one...
  20. B

Embarrassment

That 29% win rate with about 7 draws added in would equal staying up … I will take that.
Back
Top Bottom