Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. T

3 goals in 8 games

This was identified as an area to improve upon last year and it is now evident, we have actually made it worse. This is awful in professional sport. Have we ever been this impotent in front of goal? I really cannot remember.
  2. T

Semedo

Just wanted to point out that this guy has made a good start to the season. I would say a definite upgrade on doherty, who in turn has gone downhill. Fair play to him with some of the critism thrown his way by some.
  3. T

Taking the initiative

We have taken the lead 8 times out of 27 games this year overall. Take away the 5 by the end of October and we have taken the lead 3 times in 19 games. Two of those were in the cup. This team cannot motivate themselves to start a game. What is happening in the changing room, huddle, who is...
  4. T

Ryan Bennett

Simple thread. Can he be recalled and is it ridiculous not to recall him?
  5. T

Our attacking intent

Just been taking a look at our statistics since returning to the premier league. We have played 90 games and in those games we have only scored 3 or more goals 10 times. Now the issue is 5 of those occurences came in the first season back and 5 last season. I would be in shock if we can do that...
  6. T

Injuries for run in

Superb day but on a side note injuries are creeping in again. Anyone got early news on traore or when jonny is back? Jonny is important against Brighton with the way they play.
  7. T

Var in europa league

Quick thread regarding the Europa League on thursday. Is VAR there and is it the European version without the daft lines?
  8. T

Spurs tickets on sale

Spurs tickets have been on sale since 9am to members with 180 points. Ticket cash not gone on yet for slovan or villa games yet though.
  9. T

Wolves arsenal rearranged date

I have just been having a look through my ticket account and noticed my arsenal tickets have the rearranged date of tuesday 23rd april. I dont remember them confirming it.
  10. T

Man City tickets

Do not know if wolves have made a big thing about this but tickets are now on sale for man city. Loyalty points of 150 for this weekend and goes to 130 tomorrow.
  11. T

Doherty

New contract guys. Thoughts...
  12. T

Lee Evans

If this guy can get a run of games, do you think he can start to stamp down his place in central midfield? A few good results have coincided with him playing. On the other hand, I cannot see Price getting back into the team in a consistent fashion with only 8 games left. Will he be moved on?
  13. T

Pressure for Rotherham game

Due to playing well but not getting 3 points again, I believe the pressure has been cranked up a notch for Saturday. The amount of chances missed in the last two games is pathetic and I hope we don't "do a wolves" and chase a game we should be winning. I cannot see anything past a draw. What do...
  14. T

Does anyone actually think...

That Lambert, Jackett, Zenga, Saunders, Solbakken, McCarthy or Connor have told any of our players over the past years that they are an embarrassment to their profession? I know it sounds harsh but look at the abject failure we have gone through for so long. Would any of our players not be put...
  15. T

Home form

We have won 11 games out of 39 at home in the past two seasons. That is a win rate of 28%. You would have to look hard to find a worse home record than that (the worst team in the football league, Newport, have won 6 in that time). The club cannot blame the fans for this because they have been...
  16. T

A worse group of strikers?

I wanted to see whether we have had a worst selection of strikers then the ones we have now? There is no evidence of our strike force working or scoring for that matter. I would even take that Rotherham striker over ours or Gallacher from Blackburn. Much better players.
  17. T

Worried by the striker situation

I have got to be serious about this, the striker situation at this club is dire. Absolutely nothing is happening there. This is a major concern, not for this year with relegation looming, but next year where we need at least two strikers in to just be top 10. Will it take them not scoring for...
  18. T

Hause' potential

After seeing his recent performances, is Hause becoming the centre back we have been craving? Only one mistake today but he fouled him instead of letting him through on goal. Has looked much better.
  19. T

January transfer confidence

This is a bit different to other transfer threads. Is anyone actually confident we will bring in the right players/positions? Or are people expecting another shambles? I have completely lost faith in transfers at this club. Only a few real successes!
  20. T

Rubbish in Birmingham Mail

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/aston-villa-were-always-just-11696405 As I was reading this I noticed at the bottom that the reporter put that we are mid implosion. How does he know that? The strategies put in place are to take us forward and to be honest I cannot...
Back
Top Bottom