Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. CrazyCrane

Wolves v Arsenal verdict thread.

How's about everything other than the odd but if good aerial play. I think that narrows it down sufficiently from my point if view. Doc, unfortunately, is no longer effective at Premier League level.
  2. CrazyCrane

Spurs 1 King Gary's Wolves 2 - Verdict Thread

Coady over Dawson? Dawson has the same passing range and is miles better in every ⚽ Ng aspect apart from shouting a bit.
  3. CrazyCrane

I defi respect Nelson, always have.
  4. CrazyCrane

Gary O Gary O Gary O Take us to the Euro euro euro That's the way we like it like it like In fact we funkng love it love it love it Whhhooiooaaaaaaa whhhooiaaaaaaa
  5. CrazyCrane

Chelsea verdict

Question is, did you want him to miss the penalty??
  6. CrazyCrane

January 2024 transfer window thread.

Yes, Jeff was there sat behind me. I wouldn't have recognised Guo tbh so can't comment if they were together.
  7. CrazyCrane

Wolves now conceded 5 penalties, more than any other PL side this season - poor discipline or bias?

All this and yet the ManU keeper poleaxing two Wolves players in the six yard box isn't clear and obvious?? Riddle me that folks. But for me the none red for a head butt tonight is the worse than the two penalty decisions.
  8. CrazyCrane

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

Please keep the info coming and try to ignore those who are jealous they have nothing to pass on. Those of us who don't say much don't want another ITKer driven off the site.
  9. CrazyCrane

Play Neto on the left

Well I've seen enough previously to think he's not crap and will reach those heights of Nuno's last season, and it would be advantageous to Neto and the team if he played left wing.
  10. CrazyCrane

Play Neto on the left

Perhaps because he's playing on the right and not on the left.
  11. CrazyCrane

End of an Era

It's ok Doc's still here to remind us
  12. CrazyCrane

Raúl Jiménez Appreciation Thread

I can't bear the thought of Raul or Neves playing against us, especially Raul as he would be a 'cast off' and that feels very wrong.
  13. CrazyCrane

No Raul or Mouts Cameo?

He'd have led the line better for the last umpteen games also.
  14. CrazyCrane

Lopetegui

I cant quite get my head around if you agree or disagree?:)
  15. CrazyCrane

Jeffrey Shi...

I thought it was a 'Rubber Dinghy' until my lad gleefully corrected me to Lambourghini. Disappointed really as i quite liked the vision of Jeff taking on the Bay of Biscay on his way south to San Sebastien.
  16. CrazyCrane

Pablo Sarabia

The last 3 posts on this thread?! All clearly not watching the same game as me or don't know what a footballer is. He covers loads of ground, great touches on the ball, intercepts runs all game and good delivery of ball into the box. As usual we have lost so they are all useless.
  17. CrazyCrane

Neves

Doesn't mean he hasn't got an engine, just can't cover for everyone else's deficiencies. If we had 10 other players equally efficient their roll we'd be champions of Europe.
  18. CrazyCrane

Don't give Vinny ideas....

£6.70 for a pint of Neck Oil on Saturday at All Bar One at New Street. Nearly fainted as I waved my card at the machine.
  19. CrazyCrane

Goncalo Ramos

Come on Walsall, it clearly wasn't the Euros. Sorry to have to pick up on it but an obvious blunder or use of too many words .
  20. CrazyCrane

Season tkt arrived!

Same here. Surname begins with 'Y' so probably last on the list as usual :rolleyes:.
Back
Top Bottom