Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Mugwump

R.I.P to my Mum

My Mum passed away on Wednesday morning. Big Wolves fan, her and my Dad go to all the games and are season ticket holders. The Blackpool game was her final trip to Molineux. Wonderful woman who would do anything for anyone. Going to miss her so much. Even with the sadness my Dad still going on...
  2. Mugwump

The " too lightweight " nonsense

Whats with the constant " X player is too lightweight " rubbish i keep seeing from people on here when talking about 18/19/20 year olds in the team? Are some of you lot really so stupid to think players of that age are going to be physically full developed and grown into their bodies? Its not...
  3. Mugwump

Emre Can

Looks like Juventus are willing to sell him for about 25 million according to a report just on the sports news over here, and they are also willing to allow him to leave on loan in January. Seems like a snip at that price to me, would love to see us have a crack at signing him.
  4. Mugwump

If you could relive one concert?

As the title says, if you could relive one concert that you have been to which would it be? Mine would have to be Faith No More, 1993, the Phoenix festival at Long Marston airfield. Totally awesome night.
  5. Mugwump

Shut up and sing documentary

Came across this today, and being a fan of the Dixie Chicks decided to watch it, and i have to say it doesn't really show the Americans, especially in the southern states in a very good light. For a country so big on free speech the way they treated these girls, especially the Natalie Maines...
  6. Mugwump

Ruthless progression of the team

As good as we have been this season ( and we have been good ), i think its clear between the January window and the summer window, we need to move on some players and bring in upgrades. Its pretty obvious i think, and its sad as well because i like some of these blokes, but we need to probably...
  7. Mugwump

Black Friday free International shipping Wolves Store

Not sure if I should post it here, but it seems the Wolves online store is offering free International shopping. Could be good for some foreign based fans to grab some things and save on shipping costs. I just spent a fortune:D
  8. Mugwump

Stan Lee R.I.P

Sadly, the great man has passed away at 95. One of my idols, R.I.P Stan.
  9. Mugwump

Citeh to face transfer ban

Manchester City facing transfer ban Possibility of 2 transfer windows. Could allow a few teams to gain some ground on them in terms of signing players, although they would probably appeal to get around it in the short term.
  10. Mugwump

Happy Birthday Bully

Almost forgot, happy birthday Legend!!!
  11. Mugwump

Shock Steve Bruce Press Conference

Steve Bruce refusing to rule out Aston Villa's automatic promotion hopes Gives his press conference, no mention of Wolves or " how are they luring Champions League players to play in the Championship, basically. That's what we're all asking " :frowning:
  12. Mugwump

Horror Tackle on Brisbane Player

Following on from the Cardiff thread about the tackle on Sane, there was one over here on the weekend. The ref initially only booked him as well. Clip is in this article. The bloke should be banned for months imo...
  13. Mugwump

Criticism of referees

Just watching on TV about Wengers 3 game touchline ban. His abuse of the ref probably deserved the ban as he went over the top, but why is it you arent really allowed to make comment on poor decisions without fear of a fine or a ban?
  14. Mugwump

Favourite Nuno Moment So Far

After his awesome celebration, just wondering what everyones favourite Nuno moment is so far. Mine is this reaction to another Mikey question :D Go to about 48 seconds in.
  15. Mugwump

Chuck Mosley R.I.P

One of my music heroes from my favourite ever band gone way too soon. R.I.P Chuck.
  16. Mugwump

Teams that have moved to new stadiums

Following on a bit from the Bilic thread, i just found an interesting article about how clubs who have moved stadiums since 1988 have fared. Didnt realise there are 33 of them! http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/0/happens-next-team-moves-stadium-every-new-ground-since-1988/
  17. Mugwump

I Think Tony Stark is a Wolves Fan

First Mark Hammill, Then Tito Jackson, now i believe Iron Man is also a Wolves fan looking at his new armour. I'm sure the arc reactor on his suit is a Wolves head badge :D
  18. Mugwump

Outrageous Transfer Fees And Their Sustainability in The Championship

Following on from Micks comments, i thought it was interesting to see that he, and a lot of people think these outrageous transfer fees arent sustainable. I initially agreed , but then i thought about it for quite a while, and i actually dont think they are unsustainable like Mick and a lot of...
  19. Mugwump

Chester Bennington R.I.P

Another gone way too soon, Sadly taking his own life it seems. Such a shame, great singer. R.I.P
  20. Mugwump

Adam West R.I.P

Cant believe i just found out that Adam West passed away. Really shocked me. Such a big part of my childhood watching him as Batman.
Back
Top Bottom