Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. D

Play Neto on the left

Neto is left footed. Often he will try to cut inside to play it onto his left foot, resulting in the chance going. Since the powers that be can't seem to see this despite being paid millions to understand it, clearly they have to be told. Nunes on the right, Neto on the left. Watch the...
  2. D

Medical team

Something I've been wondering for years now is when we're going to get an expert medical team in. For too long, like many aspects of the club, it's been accepting of mediocrity and incompetence. It's perfectly possible for stuff to happen that no one can foresee. A player could get crocked on...
  3. D

What's happened to Kenny?

Perhaps it doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things, but I find myself wondering what on Earth is going through KJ's head. When Kenny first came to the club he was a breath of fresh air compared to what came before. A proper football man who called a spade a spade, and could see...
  4. D

Pitch quality

What the hell are they doing to it? Embarrassing state... like many things at the club.
  5. D

Hoofball

Did anyone count the number of times Ikeme tried hoofing it to Henry tonight, only for Forest to win the header over and over? It's embarrassing to watch. If I were the Forest defence / manager I'd be laughing at how stupid it is.
  6. D

Kenny's post match interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCUPdKB0G-c All the right noises, but it's actions not words that count.
Back
Top Bottom