Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Soho Wolf

Who should stay?

We have an impasse, a standoff between Julen Lopetegui and Jeff Shi. Simple question; who do you want to stay? I'm sick of the arguments now and want it resolved ASAP.
  2. Soho Wolf

Pure Class from Wolves

Wolves on Twitter
  3. Soho Wolf

Why?

Why have you changed the layout? Please put it back the way it was!!!
  4. Soho Wolf

Newcastle Tonight

Anybody in Newcastle tonight? I know Telford Wolves are in Whitley Bay, but was hoping to stay in the City Centre as my hotel is in Jesmond. Any ideas for pubs? Where to go, where not to go etc. Anyone looking to meet up?
  5. Soho Wolf

Season Ticket Prices

Simple question, would you pay more for season tickets next season. Yes or no?
  6. Soho Wolf

Stoke

Just watching Match of The Day. IF we get promoted and Stoke get relegated would you take any of their players?
  7. Soho Wolf

Attendances

We've just overtaken Sunderland in the average attendance table: Championship 2017/2018 - Attendance 1 Leeds United 32,279 2 Aston Villa 30,742 3 Wolverhampton Wanderers 27,781 4 Sunderland AFC 27,708 5 Sheffield United 26,934 6 Derby County 26,674 7 Sheffield Wednesday 26,051 8...
  8. Soho Wolf

Pure Class

<iframe width="298" height="300" src="" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe> First thing Nuno says when asked about the game ; "We lost Foz today, that game is dedicated to his memory." The man is pure class, he just seems to get the whole Wolves thing.
  9. Soho Wolf

**** You 2017

Thought I would get in early after such a momentous year. I know we all have personal reasons for either loving or hating this year, but purely from a Wolves perspective: Out of Darkness Rachel Heyhoe Flint Carl Ikeme Was looking at Twitter today and the responses to Carl wishing everyone...
  10. Soho Wolf

Evolution or Revolution?

Quite simple really, two choices. Evolution or Revolution? No extra choices or perceived bias towards one side or the other. I just want to know how everyone feels about what the club do now. We may not have any say in the matter but what is your IDEAL scenario? I won't post my ideal yet to...
  11. Soho Wolf

Meanwhile in Cyprus

My girlfriend is in Cyprus and she went to a restaurant on the first night, guess what she saw? https://farm3.staticflickr.com/2884/34255528422_a8fb0c6c02_m.jpg
  12. Soho Wolf

Atmosphere Today

Saw a few Mixers in Nottingham today and commented on the atmosphere. I loved the songs for Costa, Dicko and Cavaleiro. Our fans did us proud and the whole atmosphere was POSITIVE. What a difference a few days make.
  13. Soho Wolf

Safe Standing Next Season

Celtic are introducing safe standing next season: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36205523 About time too. Let's hope we're in the first group of English clubs to introduce it next.
  14. Soho Wolf

Mods

Take a long hard look at yourselves. You let the "Well Done Rangers" thread run for 4 days, but when a similar Celtic thread is started you shut it down after less than 1 day. Outrageous. Just because some people want to spout their vile comments and can't control themselves - you know who you...
  15. Soho Wolf

Well Done Celtic

As it's inevitable The Bhoys will win the league title again, just getting ready for the celebration. Nothing at all to do with bringing some balance to this forum though..........:dong:
  16. Soho Wolf

Sounds like a challenge..........

From Twitter: Leeds United FC ‏@LUFC 4 hrs4 hours ago Our visit to Blackburn will see us take the biggest away following of any Champ club so far this season. (Approx 5,700 tickets sold). #lufc Sounds like a challenge to me. :cool:
  17. Soho Wolf

Hull Collection

News broke today that Hull City FC are up for sale. Can we please start a collection so we can buy the club and force them to release all their best players to us? We might even get Harry Maguire if we play it right. :rolleyes: Please note this is not a real collection and no money will be...
  18. Soho Wolf

29 Years Ago Today

Bradford fire was 29 years ago today: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bradford-west-yorkshire-273489954 Lest we forget. RIP the 56.
  19. Soho Wolf

Disgraceful

A referee was attacked during a game in Devon and the game was abandoned. The club have since pulled out of the league and disbanded. I know we all get very frustrated with referees sometimes, but this is simply going too far. The story is here...
Back
Top Bottom