Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. N

Safety Alert - Steve Bull upper

4 weeks today, 14.00 kick off, first home game of the season, any bets on how long it will take to get into the Steve Bull upper? Anything from 10-30 mins on a normal day - so throw in whatever COVID checks are in place (mask to gain entry, COVID passport at some point) and you can guess the...
  2. N

Happy Birthday, Gary Pierce

Played a blinder on his birthday one year.
  3. N

Challenge for Nuno

With all the talk about some of the players suffering from nerves yesterday and needing to improve, the same challenge probably also applies to Nuno after his first game in the PL. We had 45 minutes against 10 men and yet we often seemed more concerned about keeping possession in our own half...
  4. N

Gary Pierce

I have forgotten many family birthdays in the past, but I never forget Gary Pierce's birthday. Had a very good game on his birthday once upon a time. Happy 67th.
  5. N

Oh Barry...

der der der der der, der der der der der ....
  6. N

Strike force v Barnsley 23rd Sept?

Fast forward 3 weeks and what are the chances that the strike force versus Barnsley on 23rd Sept is Jota up top, with Costa and Cavaleiro in the support roles (with Bonatini and either Zyro or Wilson on the bench)? I can live with that. From what I have seen of Jota, he is the best player in...
  7. N

The Number 10 Role

Notwithstanding the fact that the best place for a No.10 is up front next to the No.9, it strikes me that part of our problem is that we don't have anyone effective enough in the No.10 role in a 4-4-1-1 or 4-2-3-1 formation behind a sole striker, particularly where the lone striker wanders off...
  8. N

Testimonials

Did anyone go to any of the testimonials for former stars like Dougan, Richards, Hibbitt etc? Apart from Dougan's game in 1975 they always seemed to be poorly attended, particularly those for McAlle and Parkes which had gates of 3-4,000 and no atmosphere whatsoever. What prompted the...
  9. N

Simply the Best

Just had lunch in a bar in Boston overlooking the harbour, watching the boats with a Fireball whiskey in hand. Perfect scene. Then Tina Turner's track comes on in the background and I am instantly transported back to the Steve Bull stand, August 1993, for a home game versus Middlesbrough (which...
Back
Top Bottom