Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Stee

Watford’s Revolving Door

Another one bites the dust. Another one in the door immediately. I’d love to talk to a few Watford fans and see what they make of the whole thing. From where I’m sitting I think it is absolutely insane. Surely you have to get stability before you can get lasting success at a club? Edwards...
  2. Stee

Celta Vigo - Starting Line Up

So, we now have two weeks until the season starts and the full squad back aside from injuries. One would assume the starting 11 against CV will be the one that starts against Leicester without outside intervention. Transfer wise it seems all quiet, we may make late signings and we may not so...
  3. Stee

Everton Football Player arrested on suspicion of child sex offences

Not a good headline for the club to be making, Doesn’t seem to be much more info as yet. :confused:
  4. Stee

The simple truth

It has nothing to do with the way we play. It has nothing to do with not having a plan B. It has nothing to do with not having the quality. It has EVERYTHING to do with the players attitude on the pitch at the moment. There is no desire, no urgency and no tempo ... until we go behind and...
  5. Stee

Rewarding mediocrity and the dangers of assumption.

I strikes me that we are at an interesting point in English football. Looking at the football going on today and seeing the plight of Southampton makes me think there are lessons to be learnt for teams and that we should also take note. They achieved back to back promotions from 2010-2012 and...
  6. Stee

Optimism moving forwards

So firstly I am not trying to blow smoke over what is still a really bad run of results for Wolves at the moment, we should be doing better than we are right now. However, they way I see it, right now we have some very talented players in the attacking midfield and forward positions at the club...
  7. Stee

Sunday Parking

I am traveling up from Kent again but I am not sure which car parks are open on Sundays, I heard the Civic C will be closed? Does anyone know which local CP's will be available? Thanks!
  8. Stee

Quick Intro

Hi guys, Thought I would quickly post a hello up having just joined the forums. I am a long time reader first time writer. I have 'almost' signed up a few times before but I have felt very negative about the club in recent years and felt there was enough of that on here without my adding to...
Back
Top Bottom