Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Kenny Hibbitt is my hero

Martin Patching

Hoping it’s wrong as can’t see anything on the internet but a friend of mine is good mates with Luther Blissett. Apparently Martin passed away over the weekend. Apologies if incorrect info - really hope it is. Remember him making his debut at 16 (vs. Sheff Utd I think). EDIT - my mate...
  2. Kenny Hibbitt is my hero

Ref Watch -Palace A

It’s on the box mate
  3. Kenny Hibbitt is my hero

Who is getting relegated?

Updated : Southampton 1/20 Everton 1/2 Nottm Forest 8/11 Leeds 10/11 Leicester 6/4 West Ham 33/1 Bournemouth 40/1 Wolves 250/1 Chelsea 300/1
  4. Kenny Hibbitt is my hero

Updated: Southampton 1/8 Everton 8/11 Nottm. For 8/11 Leeds 10/11 Leicester 6/4 Bournemouth 17/2 West Ham 50/1 Wolves 250/1
  5. Kenny Hibbitt is my hero

Oddschecker’s best available prices for relegation: Southampton 1/8 Nottm. Forest 2/9 Everton 10/11 Leeds 13/8 Leicester 9/5 Bournemouth 10/1 West Ham 100/1 Wolves 250/1
  6. Kenny Hibbitt is my hero

Homophobic Chanting

Just wow. The saying actually came around as a defence mechanism against bullying i.e. stay mentally strong and the bullies won’t win with their words even if they physically hit you. But never mind eh!
  7. Kenny Hibbitt is my hero

Homophobic Chanting

It has indeed moved on from the 70s. It has changed to “Sticks and stones may break my bones but words can make me millions.”
  8. Kenny Hibbitt is my hero

Lampard's Second Coming

Mate of mine claims to be a bit ITK at Chelski. Reckons there will be a ridiculous bonus for Fat Frank linked to Champions League success. Hope that is true given they are in Madrid on Wednesday.
  9. Kenny Hibbitt is my hero

The thing with those percentages, for me at least, isn’t so much the fact that we are only 3 points above the last relegation spot, it’s more the fact that 5 of 7 teams below us would have to climb above us in the final 11-12 games for us to be relegated. Opta focus mostly on the places of the...
  10. Kenny Hibbitt is my hero

Liquidator return?!

Problem is that this is effectively endorsing the singing of an expletive. And there’s no way you won’t have at least a few thousand singing the extra line. It’s fine for the FA to pay thousands to the ******s in the middle of the park who each week make thousands shout out “**** Off” but as...
  11. Kenny Hibbitt is my hero

WELCOME, João Gomes!!!

I gave a few details to Open AI and asked it to write a poem about it. I got the following: A Brazilian player was of interest to Wolves, But Lyon had other plans and tried to kidnap him off. For the player's future, there seemed no reprieve, As both clubs were ready for a tug of war that...
  12. Kenny Hibbitt is my hero

Who replaces Sa?

Problem with going direct is that neither Jiminez nor Hwang bother trying to win the header and, at times, can’t even be bothered to jump. Even Costa rarely tries to win a header when it is pumped 60 or 70 yards to him. To be fair to Adama, he’s about the only one who tries to win a header.
  13. Kenny Hibbitt is my hero

Get a ****ing striker - Danny Ings anyone?

You just know we’d only play him for 135 minutes!
  14. Kenny Hibbitt is my hero

Tuchel sacked

I beg to differ. Reports suggest they are overhauling a lot there from youth set up through to first team, all of which Potter will be overseeing. If you look at the LA Dodgers when Boehly took over, they replaced the coach after three seasons, and brought in a young and talented manager who...
  15. Kenny Hibbitt is my hero

Team for Southampton

----------------------------Sa------------------------------- --------------------------Kilman----------------------------- --------------------------Neves------------------------------ Traore, Podence, Kalajdzic, Jiminez, Hwang, Guedes, Nunes, Neto
  16. Kenny Hibbitt is my hero

Song for Nunes?

To the Addams Family soundtrack: He came from Sporting Lisbon He’s number twenty seven He hates the ****ing Albion He’s Matheus Nunes De de de de De De De de de de De De etc.
  17. Kenny Hibbitt is my hero

Stonewall penalty!

Was that the one where Carragher said “he’s given him a shove and that’s put him off, but it’s not enough for a penalty”?
  18. Kenny Hibbitt is my hero

Caption This…

Jeff: “So after my last visit to Fosun HQ, they’ve put me in this straitjacket to stop me spending any more money”
  19. Kenny Hibbitt is my hero

Jermain Defoe - Retiring.

Wet Spam fans won’t agree with you - handing in a transfer request the day after they were relegated and then when they wouldn’t honour it, he got himself sent off three times in quick succession to miss a dozen or so Championship games to force a move to Spuds. But I think that can be put down...
  20. Kenny Hibbitt is my hero

Arsenal game set to be postponed

That’s nearly an armful
Back
Top Bottom