Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Mel Eves on a bike

Norwich fans

Watching the Norwich Swansea game and the Norwich fans seem to be singing a stone roses song (waterfall) that I assumed was just sung by utd fans. Can anyone enlighten me as to why Norwich fans would be singing it?
  2. Mel Eves on a bike

John Richards / The Doog

Just finished reading Waggy Tales and he mentions John Richards and Derek Dougan having a falling out. Does anyone know what it was all about?
  3. Mel Eves on a bike

Nuno flag

Just putting this out there to get opinions. I was thinking it would be great to have a giant banner with Nuno on much like the Banks one we had years back as a tribute to him. I'm a graphic designer so putting the artwork together wouldn't be an issue but It would be good to get some thoughts...
  4. Mel Eves on a bike

Get the look

For the retro fashion fans amongst us I spotted this earlier. The black and gold looks good. I got one a while back and the quality is fine. https://www.groupon.co.uk/deals/umbro-mens-tapped-track-jacket-3
  5. Mel Eves on a bike

Autograph hunting

Would anyone have any advice on getting some player autographs on Saturday. I'll be taking my 7yr old son to his second game. He's not really into football yet to be honest but has asked me about getting some autographs and I want to make the day a good experience for him. I think he remembers...
  6. Mel Eves on a bike

Neil Warnock

Had a chat with him today at a book signing for his new book. Says he met with Jez and Morgan about the manager job after Mick was sacked at Morgans house. Morgan asked him what he thought of the team and he said the defence was awful, the midfield not bad and that they would score goals ok...
Back
Top Bottom