Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. berwickwolf

The Death of Football, R.I.P.

We need to flood social media with anti var comments, including people giving up on season tickets because of it. Get in touch with media outlets: we got a mention on 5live this morning re var, and a sympathetic response from the journalist. Sign petitions like the one above. And we could...
  2. berwickwolf

Gary’s De-Presser

Nope! **** it! We're going to lose to Luton, beat man city, come back from 3 down to draw with Palace, then beat Liverpool last game
  3. berwickwolf

Gary’s De-Presser

That will be a great day, celebrating Wolves, love it Hope we bloody win though!
  4. berwickwolf

Gary’s De-Presser

I think we all feel very strong feelings after a loss like today. We all love Wolves and we want to win and celebrate! But I remember after we signed Andy Gray and beat Arsenal, I was about 10, and I thought Wolves would win everything and it would get boring..... It didn't work out like...
  5. berwickwolf

Gary’s De-Presser

There have been those on here who've moaned most of the way, and it wasn't me who called out fickle fans. Anyway, time to take a break, really disappointing night made worse by those comments by O Neill
  6. berwickwolf

Gary’s De-Presser

Be bloody careful what you wish for. I'll remind you of this if Fosun sell and we are back where we started.
  7. berwickwolf

Gary’s De-Presser

That's a very arrogant statement
  8. berwickwolf

Gary’s De-Presser

That is bloody appalling if he means what it suggests. Well, **** him too. He knew the score when he came. Dear god, another small man in a big job. That is really disappointing. I probably shouldn't post, a long day and an awful evening, but he should not have said that if that's quoted...
  9. berwickwolf

Gary O'Neil - tactics

I don't agree with that on this occasion, this was dreadful in terms of our set up first half in particular
  10. berwickwolf

Bournemouth (H) Pre-Match Thread!

Hope you have a brilliant time
  11. berwickwolf

Lopetegui

It's true that we were dreadful, and that Lage had obviously lost the team. Neves was almost publicly begging for a change, with that point on not training with the intensity of a match day situation. We all saw the training videos with players attacking in set patterns against no opposition...
  12. berwickwolf

I have something to say that doesn’t require it’s own thread.

Top man! Wouldn't have got 2 tickets without this! Nice one
  13. berwickwolf

I have something to say that doesn’t require it’s own thread.

Yes, absolutely, nice one! I'm still hoping for 2 tickets Edit: on 1060 points, so fingers crossed for tomorrow. Don't understand how to get extra points! I was at pre season friendly, league and FA Cup games! Ah well.
  14. berwickwolf

The Comms Thread.

Hope all goes well with yourself, and that you can get down to Exeter maybe some day. All best. I always remember Astral opening the champagne when Wolves scored!
  15. berwickwolf

The Comms Thread.

Nice one for starting them. What has happened to Astral?
  16. berwickwolf

Gary O'Neil - tactics

Where is this on the app, please?
  17. berwickwolf

Lopetegui

He could have put Raul on, instead of obviously causing upset, and what happened with Moutinho? I know you defend Lopetegui, and it is true he kept us up and was probably let down by Shi. But, it was the players that came in January that made the difference,especially Lemina and Dawson. And...
  18. berwickwolf

Could Nuno come back?

Yes, absolutely. I hope O Neill stays, but if he leaves I'd love it if he came back and had many years of success with us. I still believe in the romance of sport, and that some people and some clubs are meant for each other! Steve Bull, Billy Wright, Stan Cullis, Reuben Neves......and the...
  19. berwickwolf

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Good point.
  20. berwickwolf

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Forest have some good players, but many of them look half a yard of the pace, whether through commitment or whatever. At least Gibbs White has a bit of a fight about him.
Back
Top Bottom