Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. M

Development squad today

Currently 4-1 up against Shrewsbury, Donovan Wilson has just completed his hat-trick. Good news all round!
  2. M

Squad Rotation

Jackett has been blamed for his 'tinkering' this season, but I've just seen this on Twitter. Demonstrates our squad weakness, in my opinion. It looks like he's rotated the squad loads in order to find the best team, yet he's still not got that many to choose from
  3. M

Jack Price

I appreciate this is far from the most exciting thread we'll see on here this summer, but I thought it might be worth sharing my story from last night. If anything it'll be a break from transfer speculation! I was in a pub last night and had the shock of my life when I saw Jack Price washing...
  4. M

How would you feel if a Wolves player came out as gay tomorrow?

Fairly simple question really. Homosexuality in sport is an issue which has cropped up a lot recently in my university work, and I thought it might be worth asking the question on here. Would you feel any differently about the player, for example? Would you be concerned about abuse from...
  5. M

Leigh Griffiths singing in a pub with Hibs fans

Not sure if he's drinking or not. Make of it what you will. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCaMisFO8D0&feature=youtu.be&app=desktop
  6. M

AFC Telford offering Wolves STHs reduced admission for tomorrow's game vs. Barrow

http://www.afctelfordunited.co.uk/news/reduced-admission-for-wolves-season-ticket-holders-1138105.html? Thought it might be worth sharing. When I'm not away at uni Telford are my local team and an all round good club. Obviously this can be seen as opportunism but it still seems a nice gesture
  7. M

Jack McBean - 18 year old LA Galaxy midfielder on trial

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/12691/9028195/jack-mcbean-to-train-with-wolves-and-blackburn? It seems he's training over here with us and Blackburn in the off season.
  8. M

Jack Price

I never had him down as one of our "ones to watch", but it seems that he's definitely in Jackett's plans, and TC placed him on the bench for the away game at Swansea. I don't get a chance to watch much u21 football; does anybody know much about him? Is he a more creative player or is he...
  9. M

Latest video from pre-season

Looks very promising. Doherty describing it as the hardest preseason he's ever had so far, and you can see Jackett really motivated and animated on the training pitch. well worth a watch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_yfuN2iru4&feature=youtu.be
  10. M

With our new footballing structure...

Does anybody know what the situation will be regarding backroom staff? It seems that Mal Purchase is staying, so he and Daley shall continue to work on the fitness side of things, presumably. But given that McCarey left with Saunders, Jackett will want to bring an assistant with him...
  11. M

Ally Robertson providing me with my biggest laugh of the week so far

"Give Steve Bull the job!" Robertson revealed: “I was laughing with Bully. I said to him ‘why don’t you go for the job’? ‘‘Because, to be fair to him, he would get the dressing room right. “I’ve been lucky in that most of my time in football the dressing room has been...
  12. M

Someone finally prepared to make a case for Saunders (I think I've gone mad)

I must just say, before I get dismissed by most people on this board, I am hugely skeptical about Saunders' managerial ability. He has addressed many of the problem positions, and I prefer him to Solbakken, but some of his tactical decisions and substitutions baffle me. The style of...
  13. M

Under-21s tonight

I don't keep up with the under-21s as much as I'd like to, but I was looking at the squad for tonight's game. SQUAD: Cotman, Cranston, Tank, Ihiekwe, Reckord, Whittall, Evans, Price, Bihmoutine, Parry, Winnall. SUBS: Flatt, Iorfa, O’Hanlon, Moli, Keita. I'm not sure if players are...
  14. M

Late Kick Off tonight 11.30pm

Apologies if this has been mentioned elsewhere but it seems there is a feature on Wolves and Saunders tonight on BBC One
Back
Top Bottom