Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Chungster

Todays games - the World Cup edition.

Anyone care? I mean really, really care like you used to? Sooner this abortion of a tournament is over the better. Can you imagine the waterboarding we're going to have to go through in four years time with 48 , I repeat 48, ******* teams, puffing and snotting their way through a month-long...
  2. Chungster

Arsenal Verdict

Dull. Blunt. We're trying to hack through privet with rubber shears. We're spearing pickled onions with a plasticine fork. Pointless. Change of tools required because the job won't change....
  3. Chungster

Dear fosun

Dear Floydstreet Thank you for your comments. Unfortunately, at this moment in time, we couldn't give a flying **** what supporters think. We hope you enjoy the rest of the season. Regards Fosun
  4. Chungster

Mick & Terry get the sack

In a quiet, shady pasture, in a long forgotten corner of Jurassic Park, the Mickosaurus finally rests its big, fat, empty head...
  5. Chungster

Mutchy.

I'd have to see more of your work before making a definitive judgement but I'd say that 'room reading' wouldn't rank highly in your current skills portfolio...
  6. Chungster

Best England Song?

"Hey diddle-diddle, there's a fella in the middle And I think he's pulling my string My wife's lactating and I'm spectating It's a football thing. I live in a land of class hypocrisy We're going to win the national lottery E I Adio, I don't think so." England's Irie. Thread ends....
  7. Chungster

Why are you a football fan?

Like most of a 'certain age' I was collar-plucked from a late Summer Saturday morning, scarlet-kneed reinactment of the taking of the bridge at Remagen either side of next door's privet and told to 'get my coat'. Within the hour I had been scrubbed semi-raw from the waist up in a luke warm...
  8. Chungster

Manchester Utd match delayed due to fan protests - Update: Postponed

Another Ming vase smasher looking for the Loctite. Another throat slasher kissing it better with a styptic pencil....
  9. Chungster

Manchester Utd match delayed due to fan protests - Update: Postponed

The hypocritical bleating and hand-wringing on here from the anti-lucre late adopters is enough to make you gag. Don't remember you queuing to throw yourselves under the tracks when the corporate tanks came rolling into downtown Soccerville over two decades ago. Nor can I recall you taking up...
  10. Chungster

How can we support Nuno

Why not go the whole nine yards, bake him a batch of salt cod fritters and stand underneath his bedroom window singing 'Ebony and Ivory'? One win in nine and we've just lost at home to the Albion and you want to organise a whip-round for the ******* manager. The absolute state of football...
  11. Chungster

How can we support Nuno

Perhaps we could send him some flowers. I also believe he's partial to a Ferrero Rocher....
  12. Chungster

Great piece on a Molineux great - From fan to a Molineux great, Geoff Palmer

No. It may **** on your sepia/rose comfort blanket but he really was poor compared to those around him. Over the decades you've just soft focused out what you saw. We all do it. Either that or you know **** all about football. Happy to fall either side of the fence.
  13. Chungster

Great piece on a Molineux great - From fan to a Molineux great, Geoff Palmer

It did. I must have watched at least 75% of the games he played for our club and the truth is he really wasn't very good. Think Stephen Ward on Nitrazepam.
  14. Chungster

Jack Charlton RIP

Long version or director's cut?
  15. Chungster

Jack Charlton RIP

He spoke at a 'sportsman's evening' at the Bescot a fair few years back and after he'd finished I popped outside for a fag. He was standing on his own having a quiet pint and came over when he saw me spark up. He asked me rather apologetically if he could bum a couple of smokes off me ("don't...
  16. Chungster

Newcastle United Takeover

Call me old fashioned but I prefer my club not to be in the blood stained hands of bonesaw murdering public executioners with a side-order flair for imaginative torture and female degradation. The ultimate clown car of a club and a perfect fit for the 'modern' game.
  17. Chungster

Wake Up and Smell the Coffee

Enough with the squealing already....it's very unbecoming and you're starting to frighten the children. It's face-up time I'm afraid because whichever way you shake this down, your dabs are all over this butchery just the same as mine.... Think back. Way back. Remember when Uncle Rupert's...
  18. Chungster

**** VAR

Nobody likes the truth but there it is in front of you tonight..... It's gone. Football's dead. Nothing left for the true supporter other than to pick over the shady carcass and take a dignified stroll off stage. We had our day and what a day it was...
Back
Top Bottom