Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. W

Coca Cola Ad

Anyone seen this? New ad for Coke’s partnership with the Premier League. Nice bit of Wolves in it - including a lovely surprise appearance from our very own Kenny Hibbitt - the only player in the film that didn’t actually play in the EPL (Wolves fan in the ad agency perhaps?). It’s brilliant...
  2. W

The Wolves Brand (pt 2)

There was a thread a while ago discussing the Wolves brand - particularly the visual identity. Some very strong views about our typeface as I remember. Well, it seems we've just had an update: The Pack is Back Great choice of design agency, I've had professional dealings with SomeOne and...
  3. W

New Sky Sports TV ad

Apologies if already posted, but anyone seen this TV commercial for the new sky sports football season? Wolves centre stage. Features the classic Nutmeg/Goodyear shirt too. Oh yes, we’re back! New Sky Sports advert: Take your seat for the new football season
  4. W

China Tour

Jeff said a while back we'd go visit China if we get promoted. As it's a World Cup year it means some of our players will report back late for the pre-season. I can’t imagine Nuno will want such important preparations beIng disrupted further so I wonder if they'll go right after the season...
  5. W

BBC Online

The guy writing the 'live reporting' section tonight has just confessed to being a Wolves fan. Nice one Jay Freeman.
  6. W

SportingBet

LONDON (Reuters) - Online gaming group GVC Holdings plans to cut costs at the Sportingbet businesses it acquired earlier this month to bring them to break even by next year. Some of the 200 people employed by Sportingbet in its London office will lose their jobs and the new owners are also...
  7. W

Today's Guardian

Apologies if you've read it already - but a there's a small piece in the guardian today. Quite scathing of Johnson. http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/apr/03/wolves-wayne-hennessey-roger-johnson-row
  8. W

March 15th 1980

My first trip to Wembley. Behind the goal when Andy Grey scored. As a 10 year old boy I think I just thought that wolves lifting trophies would be a regular thing. Little did I know. Still love the umbro shirt we wore - absolute classic. Hard to believe it was 32 years ago today...
  9. W

The Fiver

I'm sure some of you receive the 'The Fiver', the daily football email from the Guardian. It's pretty funny and today's lead article made me laugh. Well, if you didn't laugh, you'd cry. TAKING THE MICK? Wolves owner Steve Morgan has watched his side crash out of the FA Cup to Birmingham...
  10. W

Season Tickets

How many of you have received your season tickets yet? I'm still waiting.
  11. W

A story to make you proud

Afternoon all. Wolves fan for well over 30 years. Season ticket holder for nearly 20. Been reading Mol Mix for years and years and finally I've taken the plunge to join because I wanted to share this story. I live and work down in London. One of my colleagues (a Villa fan) told me this...
Back
Top Bottom