Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. A

Matt Doherty

Twitter rumours of a £7m bid from Newcastle and us signing a replacement. I'm very skeptical about anything on twitter but I'd imagine this would be greeted with a Douglas like reaction. For me it really wouldn't be a disaster. I think he's as weak as Douglas defensively and for £7m it would...
  2. A

Kylian Mbappe and Monaco

The talk of being forced to sell Costa and then shall we buy 3 or 4 old Championship players with 1 Mendes is becoming difficult to read over and over again. But is the emergence of Monaco this season the best news to happen to us than anything we could have done ourselves? Take Mbappe he has...
  3. A

Sako

Thought this deserved a thread on its own. After a dreadful few games any bit of positive news is good! Was one of the lads Sako came over to as the end of the game on Saturday and he looked genuinely gutted and apologised to us for the performance and gave us his shirt. Top bloke. Wish the...
  4. A

A big day for our season?

Not sure if this is posted anywhere else... Mali find out if they qualify for the African cup of nations today, could have a massive bearing on our season, possible losing our two best players for at least a month.
  5. A

Cristiano Ronaldo

I was wondering if somebody could help me. In 2002 we played a pre season friendly away at sporting lisbon. We lost 5-1, surprisingly, with Newton scoring. I was just wondering if this mnight well have been one of Ronaldos first ever games with his senior side? He broke through that season and...
  6. A

Walsall (H/A)

Walsall game at Home Sorry if it's already been discussed. But will this game be moved considering its international week? We have Griffiths, Ricketts, Edwards, Siguardarson, Hennessey all have the . Just off the top of my head!
  7. A

Guess who?

Just a thought... something to get us really excited about next season what we all might have missed with last weeks events. If you weren't excited you will be now. Read this and guess who? He signed a contract to keep him at Vale Park until the end of the 2012–13 season, at which point...
  8. A

Careful what you wish for...

Jan Aage Fjortoft ‏@JanAageFjortoft: "Congratulation" to Maurizio Zamparinis, president of Palermo who today fired his 49th manager in 24 years. What a Clown! #vg
  9. A

Open top bus parade

...at the end of the season to parade Moxey and Morgan's bank statement. Will finish at Bescot in August just in time for the headline opener in League One. Realistically what would our average home gate be in League One? 9k? 10k? Good job we are in the black otherwise we'd be $$$$$$$*d...
  10. A

Steve Kean

Being reported he's lost his job... @BenSmithBBC: Steve Kean is on brink of losing his job at Blackburn tonight. Further talks planned on Mon but the end looks nigh Always just a matter of time!
  11. A

Fletcher and Stearman

Were they all meant to be bank I training today? Seen these two in a Marbella nightclub tonight. What does that mean for thier future?
  12. A

Chris Hughton

This is straight from the horses mouth! Bully married into a mate at works family a few years ago and see's him at family doo's and that. He told him last week, that Chris Hughton will be our new manager in the summer and that's who Moxey and Morgan are waiting for. Hughton wants out because of...
  13. A

Latest odds.

If the odds are correct online.. http://www.thesackrace.com/teams/wolverhampton-wanderers/ I would get rid of Mick in a flash, the difference yesterday was blatantly down to failure to prepare decent tactics. He recycled the tactics from the QPR game who are a completely different ball game to...
  14. A

Top transfer targets

I have heard some interesting bit of gossip from a friend, apparently connected with directors at wolves, i'm not one to get taken in by, my friends sisters dogs barbers storys but he said Bassong a few days ago, and seems to have hit the nail on the head! The other two we are apparently very...
  15. A

Kit man sale...

Anyone know if it's happening again this summer? Usually around this time, great to pick up a few bargains!
  16. A

That time of year...

trying to take my mind of the shambles that was Everton, started thinking about the new kit for next season. Came across these, scroll down to the Twente kit. They've signed a deal with Burrda, what you all reckon? Would be pretty disappointed if we're in for something like that...
  17. A

Sunderland away

Can't see another thread on this sorry if this has already been discussed! Since when was Sunderland a 12 45 KO?! Can't see it scheduled for tele either, total madness! Only ground I haven't been to in the prem this season, so looks like an early start
Back
Top Bottom