Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. A

Luton Allocation

So likely to even be a shortfall of tickets to them after corporates, players friends and family etc
  2. A

Luton Allocation

Do we know how many Gold ASTs there are these days?
  3. A

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

I hope that's what he meant!!
  4. A

A Leicester fan said he'd drive Iheanacho here when I asked. Take from that what you will.
  5. A

Why are we worrying about replacing 1 goal? He hasn't fit our 11 since he turned up here, he hasn't looked interested until Man United when I'm sure he must have known about City's interest. Just get him out, get cash in the bank and everyone can move on. We can then play Hwang where Nunes has...
  6. A

Nunes has been poor. We should accept/negotiate any decent price (£60m+) and accept he never wanted to be here in the first place.
  7. A

Turnover - Accounts etc (economics) (the why no transfers thread)

Co-written by Matt Slater who is The Athletic's finance guy. I'm sure he's the brains, not our Steve
  8. A

2023/ 2024 Kit

Pass, sorry. Might be part of the licensing agreement as a guess
  9. A

2023/ 2024 Kit

Castore don't technically make the Wolves gear. We do under license granted by them. That's why they don't sell it in their independent shops and website and why it's a better commercial deal for us. Edit: Replica stuff I mean. I think they do make the Pro stuff...
  10. A

Hwang

Makes it sound like he was already on borrowed time...but then again they allowed him to sign McKennie. I'm more than happy to keep Hwang, which is something I didn't think I'd be saying pre-world cup break
  11. A

Hwang

Phil Hay on the Athletic podcast yesterday said that Jesse Marsch was desperate for Hwang at Leeds in Jan but their hierarchy didn't see Hwang as having any resale value and wouldn't let the move happen.
  12. A

Steve Madeley

The last couple of articles have been better. The Bueno one in particular. But the bar had been set very, very low.
  13. A

Steve Madeley

I think his ineptitude and poor writing highlights more what we've lost in Spiers
  14. A

Manny Singh

Genuine question. No offence intended. I don’t need to know to be fair. Good bloke
  15. A

Manny Singh

What did he do?
  16. A

If Lage was to go who replaces him?

AVB would be exactly like we have now. All football philosophy buzz words and no actual end product...Spurs fans hated him.
  17. A

Loyalty Points Reset

There’s been an updated ticket email sent. I don’t understand what’s updated?! Anyone else?
  18. A

Chelsea Away

Tuesday night, 8.15 kick off, on tv (albeit prime), nightmare to get to. Pretty sure Brighton on a Tuesday night last year went a considerable way down
  19. A

Chelsea Away

Palace away will go a long way down the loyalty points
  20. A

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

The Athletic saying we hold an interest in Nathan Redmond....
Back
Top Bottom