Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. S

Togetherness

2. S

League table - 2023 games only

Came across this site: Tables by calendar year Full league table computed for 2023 games only. Interesting reading, this.
  3. S

He's coming back!

For those of us who forgot all that he does, watch this vid. He's coming back. I can't wait! Raul
  4. S

Klopp, Liverpool, and their new discovery of VAR

Klopp is angry at the injustice of VAR. So are all Liverpool fans. Check their forums. How dare they measure millimeters and toes!!! If any Liverpool fans are reading this, please take a nostalgic trip down memory lane. I post below some comments from your RAWK forum that you made on the day we...
  5. S

Spanish speakers - is this Raul's sister and dad?

youtube video of a young woman and a man (guessing her father) visiting Wembley for the match. It's in Spanish. Using google-translator on some comments, I think this might be Raul's sister and Dad. Can a Spanish-speaker confirm that? If so, I'd love a summary of summary of what she said. I...
  6. S

11 seconds

West Ham attacking in our final third. The ball is cleared but headed back in by their player. From the moment his head touches the ball, to our goal, is 11 seconds. I timed it on youtube. Wow! Edited to say; minute 6.21 is start of play. Not sure why my link plays the whole thing. One other...
  7. S

Mun Utd thread on Ruben Neves

Man Utd's Red Cafe forum started a Ruben Neves thread when we signed him. What's up with that transfer? Should we take him from Wolves? It's getting more posts lately. I found it an interesting read. I thought the posts were quite respectful and informative. Ruben Neves to Wolverhampton
  8. S

Doreen's Story

"Doreen's Story". Have you guys seen this? Search it in youtube. Start with the original title, then check the other clips. Love this. I'm so far from the Black Country, and this is medicine for me.
  9. S

USA Wolves - game on tv

Bein channel. Game is being shown live. 4.25am Pacific time.
  10. S

USA Wolves - game on tv

"Bein" channel (Spanish language) is showing Wolves vs. Hull live. 4.00 am Sunday morning (Pacific time). In San Francisco I access via Comcast.
  11. S

San Francisco Wolves - beer?

It seems we all lost touch. How about a get-together and drink or two this Holiday?
  12. S

Championship games on USA tv

A Man U friend across town (San Francisco) called me to say he saw a Wolves game on TV last week. He couldn't remember the opposition. Here in the San Francisco Bay Area, there's a tv channel I never heard of called "biEN". Spanish commentary. They cover South American and European games. It's...
  13. S

Choose apathy

Maybe it’s easy for me as I live 6,000 miles from Wolverhampton, but right now I cannot be dealing with the stress of choosing the next manager. I have no voice in the matter. None of you does. I’ll sit back and wait. And when he is appointed, I’ll give him a chance and support him; like I did...
  14. S

The tunnel

The Man City site has a video of what happens in the tunnel. It is from the weekend's game with Man u. Before the game; the lining up of the two teams; the sending off; half-time and full-time. There's nothing outrageous on it. In fact it's dull, but I never before saw what it's like in the...
  15. S

The view from San Francisco

Due to technological advancements, I am very nervous going into this weekend. Today I was on a 45 minute conference call discussing a possible office relocation, costing $120k that we don’t have (we’re a Charity). During the boring parts of the call, I was reading emails pressing me to...
Back
Top Bottom