Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. C

Conor Coady

The consensus seems to be that he is not the best centre half, as he is not the best in the air and is not the quickest.. (I still have nightmares of Tammy Abraham and Mitrovic destroying him). I do believe that he improved a lot last season though. It is also my belief, that he is the best...
  2. C

Gnome

Hi I know they used to sell Wolves Gnomes in the club shop but they haven't had any for over a year now and after sorting out my garden during lockdown, I'd like to get one. Searching tinterweb had proven fruitless..... Can anyone help?????
  3. C

Benidorm

Missing the Fulham game for a Stag Do in Benidorm. 14 of us going..... Looking for recommendations for places to watch the Wolves game please.... Heard that there are places showing every game and places owned by people from Wolverhampton etc..... Advice welcomed.. Thanks in advance
  4. C

Train ticket Man Utd away

Mate has paid £33 for an Open Return from Wolves to Manchester Piccadilly not realising I'd already got him one. It's available for £30ono... PM if interested and arrangements can be made to get the ticket to you.
  5. C

Guy in the North Bank - fingers crossed

Horrible scenes - looks like he had a heart attack, St Johns , the Stewards and paramedics working on him for a long time, I heard he was breathing before they took him into the ambulance. Hope and pray he is ok.
  6. C

One to divide opinion

Given the apparent majority backing for Big Sam and the lack of any other outstanding candidates... what about a player who made 180 appearances for Wolves and was rated the Best Coach in his home country 2 years ago before leading his side to a League and Cup Double..... The one and only Kevin...
  7. C

Jay Rodriguez

Available on loan?? Worth a punt?
  8. C

Have I missed something????

The guess and star says there are some supporters calling for O'Hara to be reinstated??? http://www.expressandstar.com/sport/wolverhampton-wanderers-fc/2013/09/20/no-plans-to-recall-jamie-ohara-says-wolves-kenny-jackett/
  9. C

Check your rebate - you couldnt make it up

Only at Wolves could this happen.... my mate Mick paid for his ticket with his debit card. Wolves went in and used his credit card but instead of giving him £35 back they took another £35 off him..... He told me this an hour ago but I have only just stopped laughing...:congrats:
  10. C

Could we .....

Persuade SEB to sign a new contract with a nice bonus and then agree to loan him out next season with a promise to let him go if we don't go up ?
  11. C

The Blame Game

The Blame Game has started... So who ****ed it up??? Morgan - well he failed to appoint or hire a football man to control things - someone in the DoF role and he sacked and appointed the wrong managers at the wrong time. If MM went it should have been season end or at least before the...
  12. C

Expectancy Levels

I think I have come to accept that we are not going to be pulling up any trees with signings or performances this season. Whilst I don't necessarily agree with the plans that Wolves appear to have in place, I think we have to grudgingly accept that it ain't gonna change. I honestly believe...
  13. C

Anyone need a hotel in Blackpool

We had 2 twin rooms booked but 2 lads have dropped out so there is a spare room available - cheap as chips... Pm me of interested
  14. C

Made me chuckle

@WHUFC_News: Wolves could be getting £25m for Fletcher and Jarvis. Last season we got £5m for Parker and Ba. Madness. #whufc #wwfc
  15. C

Streaming

Can anyone help my nephew? Whilst I am on my way to Leeds he is stuck at home without sky sports - anyone know how he can watch it on his computer please?
  16. C

Message to Jez & Steve

Forget the rumours and unless you receive a transfer request, the only one out of the valuable players you need to sell is Roger Johnson. Anything above £3m for him. The others (Fletch, Jarvis, O'Hara, Kites & Doyle) do not need to be sold unless they play up. But please please do not let...
  17. C

Let's show the press numpties

That we are behind the new appointment on Sunday at Wigan Altogether now SOL, SOL SOLBAKKEN how can they judge we are unhappy with the appointment ?
  18. C

Fans Parliament Minutes

Just read these on the official site. This caught my eye regarding the managerial appointment - Jez said - "I'd imagine the position is resolved before any substantive sales. There could be one or two outgoing deals done in the meantime." I'm a little concerned here - maybe I'm putting 2...
  19. C

Down to 10 men - what would you do?

I for one can't believe the crowd reaction to the substitution. I am a massive Davis fan but 70% of the south bank turn round and boo the decision and sing you don't know what your doing. Surely it's the right decision - with 1 up front you have to have the supporting wingers and keep the...
  20. C

Forget the doom & gloom - where is the pre-season tour going to be?

Now our chances of playing in the good ol USA or in the ASIA Cup have diminished..... Scotland or Ireland are the usual haunts but did Mick's influence have a bearing on the Irish trips? I'd like to go and play a couple of German teams, say Hertha Berlin and Cologne..... 2 cities I love...
Back
Top Bottom