Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. S

Gedson Fernandes

Apologises if there’s already a thread of been posted elsewhere but Alex Goncalves reporting we’ve had a £35M bid rejected.
  2. S

Samuel Mráz

Currently on holiday in Calabria, a lot of Crotone fans coming up to me as I’m wearing my wolves shirt saying make sure we look after him. On loan from Empoli. Stats doesn’t look impressive.
  3. S

We’re Wolverhampton, we’re on our way back.

If you told me this time last year we’d be 7th and in the semi final of the FA cup I would of thought you was mad. After the initial anger after the game now I’m just proud. It takes to time to build champions.
  4. S

Dendoncker song

anyone else hear it yesterday? What was the lyrics? To the tune of Insteader murderer it was wanderer
  5. S

Everton stewards/police

what an absolute bunch of jobs worths. Half time came storming into us who was singing. Arrested people for just singing. Knocked me over and broke my glasses so I couldn’t see the 2nd half. How is it safe for so many fans in such a tight area?!?
  6. S

Zenga was right

In Rome at the moment, went out wearing my wolves shirt earlier, kept getting thumbs up and people saying wolves!
  7. S

Andre Gray

Last few days been told he is on his way. Supposedly his ‘friends’ that he kept getting involved with and in trouble with have now moved away or in prison so would be open to the move.
  8. S

Cardiff away game

is on sky sports football at 6pm if anyone fancy’s reliving it ;)
  9. S

Millwall Away

anyone else going? Friend of mine owns a pub in New cross that will open at 10am for wolves fans, 20 minute walk to the ground. Pub is called Skehans
  10. S

It’s on Wolves

Not sure if this has been posted before but went to get something to eat outside the ground before the game, went to pay but was handed a card saying Wolves had paid for it. Top class Wolves.
  11. S

Wolverhampton station

Long shot but was anyone there about 5:20? My mates 13 year old son was arrested for throwing some water Over his mate but they dragged him to the ground and arrested him. If anyone witnessed it could you please get in contact with me?
  12. S

Season ticket scarfs

Will they be available to collect tomorrow? If so where?
  13. S

Brentford away

I know it's awhile away but just a heads up that Euston station is closed that weekend. https://mobile.twitter.com/NetworkRailBHM/status/882528726193496064
  14. S

Brentford away tickets

Sorry if it's been posted before but I can't see anywhere the updated dates for ticket sales unless I'm just being blind? Anyone got any ideas?
  15. S

Jed Wallace

Signs on loan to Millwall until rest of the season and opiton for it to be permanent.
  16. S

Millwall

I haven't seen this posted anywhere but if any of you could sign this, I grew up in SE London and what they do for the community is amazing. https://you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/stop-lewisham-council-from-forcing-millwall-fc-to-leave-the-new-den-1 Thank you.
  17. S

Pubs in Derry

I'm in Derry on the 1st October when the Norwich game is on, wondering if anyone knows any pubs which might show the game? I know it's on the same time as the all Ireland final replay so it might be a struggle Thanks
  18. S

Connor Ronan

Just won Ireland U17 player of the year. Congrats to him
  19. S

Atmosphere today

Was amazing today, non stop singing, we may be crap on the field but we are great off it, had a few West Ham fans come up to be and say we was loud
  20. S

Brighton pubs

Where's everyone drinking? Think I'll be in lewes as its easier to get to the ground. The trains down to Brighton that day are crap aswell, best thing to do is get train to East Croydon then East grinstead then get the bus from there
Back
Top Bottom