Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Vietnam Wolf

Wolves Team / Squad / Player Tracker

Hello all. I'm not particularky busy at work at the moment and have spent the last couple of days creating an Excel spreadsheet which can be used to follow, track and record Senior, U23 and U18 squad progress for this season and tabulates it in a week by week player by player summary. League...
  2. Vietnam Wolf

Here's my Tribute to Nuno

I promised to perform my tribute to Nuno and here it is. I would say "enjoy" but won't given the disappointing delivery :)
  3. Vietnam Wolf

Leigh Griffiths

I see he's been voted Player of the Year in Scotland. No real surprise I suppose - was top scorer in Scotland when he played for Hibs whilst on loan from us ... It just made me think ... Although we had three fantastic Scots before with Miller, Cameron and Rae, and others in the past, it seems...
  4. Vietnam Wolf

HBO Series - Vinyl

Has anyone seen this ? I downloaded Series 1 (8 episodes so far) ... Episode 1 was excellent. Had an unconvincing Robert Plant and a stereotyped Peter Grant but overall it was great. Not surprising looking at the creators and producer. I assume you guys can get it in England on Sky...
  5. Vietnam Wolf

Stairway Denied

It seems Planty may not have read Mutchy's rules on "Copyright and Plagiarism" :D ... can't believe this has been festering for over 40 years. http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-02-03/led-zeppelin-rock-gods-deposed-in-stairway-to-heaven-lawsuit
  6. Vietnam Wolf

Gascoigne Film

Just watched the Gazza film released last week. Worth a watch. It's a bit sad watching him as he is now, but at least he seems better than he has been. I hope he continues his recovery. Some great stories; the day he brought an ostrich to training at Spurs with its head poking through the...
  7. Vietnam Wolf

Any Auckland Wolves watching Derby Game ?

Bit of a long shot ... My son Stevie is on a tour in Auckland right now. He's a big Wolves fan obviously :D. We worked out the game starts at 08:45 local time on Sat morning (we think). Are there any Mixers from Auckland watching the game anywhere ? Is it even on ? Sorry to start a...
  8. Vietnam Wolf

Northern Soul

Just downloaded the film "Northern Soul" from late last year which was a good watch. Made me think back to my youth, being from London all I can remember of this vibe was some guys from Stoke I knew at uni going on about it. I was into punk at the time and ignored it, but maybe I should have...
  9. Vietnam Wolf

Steven Fletcher

Link. http://www.sportinglife.com/football/news/article/165/9260521/poyet-pessimistic-over-fletcher Will be interesting how Fletcher behaves once relegated with Sunderland. A big fish in a small pond, but with only three goals this year and on higher wages, maybe he won't act up so much with...
  10. Vietnam Wolf

Walsall A Matchday thread

#Wolves 4231: Ikeme; Ricketts Batth Stearman Golbourne; Price McDonald; Henry Jacobs Sako; Dicko.
  11. Vietnam Wolf

Today's other games

Just kicking off at the whorethorns ... Man U visiting
  12. Vietnam Wolf

Happy New Year of the Horse

Morning all ... Today is the first day of the Lunar New Year ! Happy New Year of the Horse ! Anyway I was a bit bored so I did a quick check to see whether Woverhampton Wanderers luck is better for any of the animals in the Vietnamese Lunar Year Zodiac. The answer is YES .. Year of the...
  13. Vietnam Wolf

Today's Other Games

Is it just me ? The Premier League seems so much more interesting this year. I've been looking forward to the Citeh $$$$ game nearly as much as ours today, mainly cos I can watch it live. Will be interesting to see how Arsenal's defence does against a free scoring City side. And vice versa...
  14. Vietnam Wolf

Today's other Games

Blimey Guedioura's just given a stupid pen away to Arsenal after a good start Palace 0-1 Arsenal
  15. Vietnam Wolf

Prediction League

I know we've missed the boat a bit already but how much interest is there in a prediction league? We have a weekly thread where we all make predictions about the results of our game ... In my case I don't take it too seriously (even though I was spot on last week :D) I can easily take the...
  16. Vietnam Wolf

Ref Watch

Surprised Jonzy hasn't pointed out yet that today's ref is the one and only Stuart Atwell arrrrrgh ....
  17. Vietnam Wolf

Huge Fan in Vietnam

Quite rare the country I currently work in has any connection with football back home. Couldn't resist posting the link in Macman's post below :D to show how enthusiastic the fans are out here. Thanks Macman!
  18. Vietnam Wolf

That Numb Feeling

That horrible numb feeling. Waking up with a hangover after a shocker of a night’s sleep, realizing that whay happened yesterday was true. A feeling of despair and emptiness. The damning realization that the very earliest we can try to improve out position is now sixteen $$$$ing months away...
  19. Vietnam Wolf

Questions for Steve Morgan

My son, VW junior, has been invited to a lunch at which Steve Morgan will be present, sometime before the Burnley game (without making it obvious). He'll have to be polite as he got the invite through a father of one of his mates, but it does give him a chance to ask one, or maybe two...
  20. Vietnam Wolf

WWFC 12th "Biggest" Club

I like the way this article has been analyzed and completely agree with the logic. Thoughts?
Back
Top Bottom