Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Vietnam Wolf

The Death of Football, R.I.P.

Game is finished for me. I still buy my son and ex wife's STs but this year told them I'll deposit money to their accounts instead and they can decide. I'm done with football and VAR, Attwell, PGMOL, Stockley Park, inconsistency, cheating, focused favouritism, incompetence, poor technique of...
  2. Vietnam Wolf

Paul Bradshaw (RIP)

Gutting news - RIP Paul - one of my many Wolves heroes ... I was there at Wembley in 1980 when he kept a clean sheet.
  3. Vietnam Wolf

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

How much glue do you think they could get out of him? Anywhere but here .... the money was lost 3 years ago when some imbecile was fooled into signing him for a King's ransom.
  4. Vietnam Wolf

Flowers for Jonzy

I will definitely contribute
  5. Vietnam Wolf

R.I.P. Jonzy54

RIP Jonzy .... horrible news. Will really miss your expert advice.
  6. Vietnam Wolf

Gary O’Neil

It's disappointing to keep seeing him being referred to as a PE Teacher. There are a lot of very talented, and experienced, PE Teachers countrywide and he couldn't hold a candle to any of the good ones.
  7. Vietnam Wolf

Elvis Wolf

Very sad to hear this news. Elvis W will be remembered on here for a long time. RIP
  8. Vietnam Wolf

The current bottom six

We've got no leadership either from the chief coach or the person who has been made captain. We just looked rudderless on Sunday and nothing will change until we get some team spirit and cohesion. I can see us finishing bottom easily after Sunday's pathetic showing.
  9. Vietnam Wolf

Just announced

Worst manager incoming since errmm Lage, Lambert, Zenga (take your pick). Shi's record to date of 2 out of 5 ain't impressive. And I fear this is going to make the ratio worse. WTF - a 3 year contract? Won't he ever learn ?
  10. Vietnam Wolf

Should we be more grateful for Fosun?

Top notch post
  11. Vietnam Wolf

Jeff Shi Out

The principal things I don't like about Jeff Shi are primarily the traits related to the fact that he is compelled to operate with an East Asian management style being a CEO/GM of of a Chinese company. Arguably this isn't his fault, yet it has resulted in many of the unpleasant characteristics...
  12. Vietnam Wolf

Celtic Friendly South Korea

I'll be there for sure ... a mere stonesthrow from Vietnam. Used to work in South Korea years ago so know the area reasonably well where the matches will be played.
  13. Vietnam Wolf

How many points to stay up?

I think 40 will be definitely safe ... West Ham went down with over 40 once iirc. Maybe I'm paranoid [in fact I definitely am] but I'm worried that Leeds, Leicester West Spam or Everton will all be safe and Bournemouth have definitely improved massively (like us). Won't be comfortable until...
  14. Vietnam Wolf

Podence.

according to his profile @Timberwolf has been on the Mix for 19 years! I think he'd be happy to be termed as part of the "new breed" of online supporter haha
  15. Vietnam Wolf

Coady, welcoming him back with open arms or sell??

Good leader, clever bloke and will surely end up in a punditry career. But his Wolves career ended the day he ****ed us off and moved to Everton at a time we really needed him. We don't now.
  16. Vietnam Wolf

Jota

That (injury prone) ship has sailed for me ... even if we did sign him and he did come good again then it would be impossible to discount the fact that he's start looking over the fence to other clubs again ... he lost my trust back in early 2020 when he didn't seem to be trying any more - IMO...
  17. Vietnam Wolf

Ginboomerang

Very sad news - RIP
  18. Vietnam Wolf

Top 5 Wolves Games Attended

It's funny - I was thinking about this the other day ... in no particular order [most memorable, not necessarily best] - showing my age a bit. All away strangely. Torino 2 v 3 Wolves - August 2019 - Europa League qualifying (Turin) - best ever away experience Nottm Forest 0 v 1 Wolves - March...
  19. Vietnam Wolf

Michael Beale press conference 28.10.22

Although I was keen to get him at the time I think we've dodged a bullet in all honesty. Listening to him talking several times now since he rejected us, he just doesn't come across as a potential top coach. Results have dipped badly too.
  20. Vietnam Wolf

Adam Hammill Retires

I remember when he was a teenager for Liverpool he was being touted as the next Maradona around the same time as Messi.
Back
Top Bottom