Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. C

Club shop

Has anybody got the third kit from the club shop? Can’t seen to get through via phone and don’t want to travel if not available
  2. C

Season tickets

Hoping somebody knows the answers to these... Is it possible to upgrade a U12 Season ticket to an adult ticket? If so can the tickets also be made print at home? Finally what time does the ticket office normally open on a Sunday? My son's match clashes with our KO time tomorrow so trying to...
  3. C

Loyalty points

Has anybody else's loyalty points reset to zero today? I should have been able to purchase City tickets this morning but unable to now.
  4. C

Maybe a blessing

I know I’m going to take a kicking for this but possibly today is a wake up call. To me Coady looks shot, he’s played an amazing amount of games in a row. The problem is do we have a replacement? I think not otherwise Nuno may already have rested him. Bennett I’m 1 of his biggest backers but...
  5. C

Waiting List

I apologise if this has already been covered on here I can't find it anywhere but where do I find out my position on the waiting list for season tickets? I've emailed the ticket office but not received a response yet.
  6. C

Shirt printing NUMPTIES

So yesterday I bought 3 shirts from the club shop only to notice today that they have put the 8 on upside down on 1 of the shirts. I know they will correct this but what bloody idiots!
  7. C

Ticket office website

Has anybody been able to get on the website this morning?
  8. C

Train Like A Pro

Has anybody on here booked there children in for the Train like a pro course at Compton before? I've booked my son in for the 27th but was also thinking of the following day. Is it aimed at kids just doing 1 day or more?
  9. C

Ownership opportunity?

Napoli chairman Aurelio De Laurentiis says he wants to buy an English club and install Edoardo Reja as manager in a similar arrangement to Udinese and Watford. Really hope this kind of thing doesn't happen at our club, taken from the NBC gossip page.
  10. C

Premiership referees

Are $$$$e!!!
  11. C

Roy keane

Interesting article in The Sun today regarding his national side. Seems to rate Doyle and Hunt quite highly.
  12. C

Steve simonson

Got to feel a bit sorry for the bloke, misses the decisive penalty in the play final then 4 days later gets released by Sheffield united. Harsh!
  13. C

Karl Henry

Surely must have been at fault for the goal Swansea have just scored! Give the guy a break. People here have been calling out for weeks that Foley should have returned in place of Zubar. That happened due to injury now everybody is knocking him. Players at this club must really love US fans.
Back
Top Bottom