Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. OsloWolf

iFollow

Not sure if this has been mentioned elsewhere, but I'm just noticing news about the new live streaming system to be applied to the EFL the upcoming season. The service, as I understand it, will only be available for people outside the UK, but it basically seems like all the EFL games that...
  2. OsloWolf

WolvesHQ.com

First of all let me say that I asked the admins for permissions to do this. I have created a humble wolves website, based on the idea of one I always wished existed. The very idea was the Newsnow news aggregator that collected the latest Wolves news from several sources, and combining this with...
  3. OsloWolf

FC Chambly VS Wolves (friendly)

Just over 10 minutes till kick off. Wolves warming up: First half team: Flatt; Iorfa, Ebanks-Landell, Stearman, Golbourne; McDonald, Coady, van La Parra, Afobe, Jacobs; Dicko. Subs: Burgoyne, Deslandes, Ronan, Weeks, Wilson, Hayden.
  4. OsloWolf

Sky Go

Any experiences with this? How is the quality? Pretty sure I could use if from Norway with a VPN service.
  5. OsloWolf

Ipswich verdict thread

Ikeme 6 Nothing to do, really, as Sears and Murphy hardly touched the ball. Had to collect another ball out of the net today and once again it came from one of his team mates. Ikeme not to blame, as usual. Iorfa 7 Did well and looks da threat going forward. Some nonchalant moments in the second...
  6. OsloWolf

Team for Blues

Probably the same 11 again? I'd go with: Ikeme Iorfa - Batth - Stearman - Golbourne VLP - McDonald - Price - Sako Afobe - Dicko
  7. OsloWolf

Ronald Koeman

Has this guy ever said anything suggesting the refs are to blame? Always seems to have the "some decisions you get, some you don't" approach. Impressive. Also always seems to give credit to the oppositions, even when they lose or draw. A really likeable character and surely one of the...
  8. OsloWolf

Sue Norwich?

Checking out the Football League highlights I noticed how crazy similar Bradley Johnson's goal against Ipswich is to Sako's goal from the day before. The build up, the failed pass and the finish (although I'll admit BJ's is probably a bit closer to breaking the net). Should Wolves sue Norwich...
  9. OsloWolf

Partnership: Evans & Price

Sorry for starting a new thread, but I was thinking... Can we drop McD and put both Evans and Price in the midfield? Kevin McDonald is a good footballer, but his form hasn't really been the best lately. Maybe too slow legs to dominate this league? Certainly not the playmaker he was in L1. Have...
  10. OsloWolf

Milwall - Wolves verdict thread

Have we stopped the verdict threads unless we win games? Ikeme 5 Not Superman, like he used to be last season + earlier this season. Decent distribution, but must be sick of picking balls out of his own net lately. Doherty 5 The entire defence looked shaky again, but Doherty was probably...
  11. OsloWolf

Top 5 League One grounds

Just found this: http://the72.co.uk/2014/03/31/5-best-grounds-in-league-1/? :cool:
  12. OsloWolf

England's team of the future

In 2007 The Daily Mail predicted England's XXI for the 2014 WC: *edit: title should probably say "...them FOR the future..."
  13. OsloWolf

10 games in

Earlier this season Kenny Jackett mentioned several times that we shouldn't start to conclude about our abilities till we've played ten games or so. We are now 10 league games into the season, and I'm wondering, on an overall, how good/bad have we been? Sorry if this seems like an unnecessary...
  14. OsloWolf

Ståle's new job

FC Copenhagen.
  15. OsloWolf

David Jones

Possibly just twitter BS, but anyways: @TransfersToBe 15 h Wolves are looking at the possibility of bringing free agent David Jones back to the club #wwfc #wolves Yes please!
  16. OsloWolf

The famous £6 stream site

...is back, under a new name. Those with an account should have received an e-mail about it. Used to be £6 for 60 days, still not bad: 1 day pass - £2 1 month - £5 2 months - £7 1 year - £27.99 (including the full PL season) Please, do not mention, or ask me to mention the name...
  17. OsloWolf

Dean Saunders

Currently 4th favorite for the position as wolves next manager according to oddschecker. Thoughts?
  18. OsloWolf

Any chance of keeping Sako?

What do you guys think..? There's a rumour that Nottingham Forest want to buy him. Surely he'll leave this summer?
  19. OsloWolf

Ståle does not take responsibility for relegation

Interview with norwegian tv2 today, translated by google: http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=no&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=no&ie=UTF-8&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.tv2.no%2Fsport%2Ffotball%2Fengland%2Fchampionship%2Fwolvesstjerne-gir-solbakken-skyld-for-at-klubben-er-en-kamp-unna-nedrykk-4036460.html
  20. OsloWolf

So, who's going down..?

Championship Norway's end table predictions: (this is horribly translated using Google Translate, sorry about that) 9.plass: Derby 64.poeng 10.plass: Birmingham 64.poeng 11.plass: Leeds 61.poeng 12.plass: Millwall 60.poeng 13.plass: Wolverhampton 60.poeng 14.plass: Middlesbrough...
Back
Top Bottom