Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. W

Hurt

Would rather have lost 1-0 They was the better team. But I am gutted worse than Watford
  2. W

GON on talk sport this morning

On from 9.00am, Dean Saunders also on 2 very contrasting Wolves mangers.
  3. W

Gary v nuno

Serious question. Best 2 starting line ups which one? Today made me admit even more. I was so wrong with GON and this team dare I say it is more enjoyable going forward than nuno
  4. W

x2 Chelsea ticket available

Hello I brought a client of mine 2 tickets for the Chelsea game in the North bank lower block 3. He is now can not make the game. The seats are not together but are number 72 & 69 so only 2 seats part on the same row. Sure you would be able to move these together in the sprit of Xmas. I...
  5. W

Purple Seats online ticketing

Hello Is anyone able to help, friend wants a ticket for game tomorrow. It doesn't show any availability online in the south bank, yet when you click on the stand it shows various purple seats. Are these seats available? As there is no key I assume these are season tickets that have been sold...
  6. W

Selling naming rights to molineux

What are thoughts on this
  7. W

Pre Season Form

I know its nothing to go by, (leaving the second half v Blackpool out as were unsure on what exactly happened letting 4 in?) Played 6 Won 4 Drawn 2 Lost 0 Scored 7 Conceded 2 It's looking like J-Lo is making us hard to beat, goals are the main factor. After watching tonight online (I...
  8. W

End of an Era

With Raul leaving today the most successful team in my lifetime is now gone. (Jonny aside) It was a pleasure and I didn't know how good we had it then. Thank to all those players / managers / staff who player their part. Agree players do get stale and need to be moved on, however the times...
  9. W

Millwall owner

Passed away today. Aged 70. Death was due to a tragic accidents My millwall mate loved him. Says he was a very decent guy RIP
  10. W

Gary O Neil Sacked

Strange one, ended the season well and kept them up
  11. W

First Game of new season

Fixtures announced tomorrow, not seen a thread on this. My guess Luton Away, moved to a Sunday and end in defeat. Followed by Man City Home Arsenal away
  12. W

Pep Guardiola

not wolves new and feel free to move. Is he the greatest manager of all time? Yes he’s been blessed with large transfer budgets great players but has revolutionised football. False 9 Tik a tak football Pushing full back in midfield Goal keepers playing with their feet. When we lost the...
  13. W

Atmosphere V Palace

Sorry if mentioned elsewhere Asking for everyone to arrive 30 minutes before the game tomorrow to get the noise going. Be interesting are people going to do this? Guessing they want us to be the 12 man tomorrow. I also remember one of the best atmosphere ive seen was V Palace in the play off...
  14. W

Team v Liverpool

Guess we shall rotate bit and give some player minutes. Sarkic Jonny Collins Killman RAN B. Traore (if fit) Moutinho Neves Guedes Raul Adama
  15. W

Next 4 games

Next 4 games could be crucial for the season ahead. 2 cups with potential semi final place within reach 2 league games local derby and out of form team at home. The level of performance yesterday and add a couple of new players. I really can see progress in both cups and maybe 4 points is...
  16. W

World Club World Cup

Announced today, best 32 teams will take part in a completion. Jesus some players will never have a break at this rate, with nations league, World Cup, euros and now this. Just another way to make money.
  17. W

Game day - Wolves V Empoli

Feels like ages since the Arsenal game, who's going to be watching the game today? Be interesting to see formation and style, with it being behind closed door will hear a lot of instructions being shouted. Neves, Sa, Nunes, Hwang are missing. I expect Raul to get minutes so should be quite a...
  18. W

Bottom at Xmas

Unless we win tonight. The stats on teams stopping up from this stage are not great. But this isn’t a normal season. Come on wolves get a win tonight. Or JLO with a bigger job. Please
  19. W

Since the Neves Watford Goal

10th March Neves scored that beautiful goal V Watford. Since then we've only score once at the South Bank end. V Norwich. For that reason Ive got a ticket in the North Bank for Leeds. 13 Games in total. That is shocking!! have we ever seen fewer goals South Bank end?
  20. W

Unai Emery v Julen Lopetegui

Both West Midlands team have managed to pull to big names to the Midlands and well done both. They will go head to head early January . Much has been made about Villa manager and the radio and TV about how big of singing he is. Who do you reckon. Think JL being out out work means it will get...
Back
Top Bottom