Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. W

Today’s Games 2023-2024

MISSED
  2. W

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Grrrr Penalty
  3. W

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Is it just my eyes or I am struggling to see the difference between the 2 kits. Got Emery excuse lined up for him. Strange why has he got his best 2 centre half's on the bench. Well done agent Podance. increased your value tonight.
  4. W

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Do we get any further money for Coady wining the league? Or just promotion? Another first game of the season with them?
  5. W

The Death of Football, R.I.P.

I beg to differ, he was never getting to the ball and closing down his man, it's an off the ball incident. Wasn't a clear and obvious error. But agree Cunha should have been sent off
  6. W

Season ticket prices 24/25

Might be on my own but.... Sorry but for one game I would fleece the Bin dippers, £30 a ticket and sell for over 2K. pays for my season ticket for next 2/3 seasons. Plus they would be surrounded by wolves fans and Hear that Man City have won the league.
  7. W

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

Deli Ali free agent. Would you take a risk?
  8. W

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Luton win they go above Forest and Everton Burnley win. 3 points behind forest Can they both loose. Everton and forest
  9. W

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Being saying for months Cole Palmer is over rated. Begining to look stupid now.
  10. W

Sammy Szmodics

Only if hull get promoted I think
  11. W

Gary O'Neil - tactics

Got it wrong tonight. With Nelson playing nearly as 3rd centre back. Cost us the first goal. Also missed him carrying the ball forward. Think Traore would have been suited tonight also. Looked a lot better last 10 with cunha and being able to hold the ball up. Hands have been tired a lot...
  12. W

View from the Opposition West Ham

England won the World Cup in 1966
  13. W

Ipad and late defeats....

Brighton we scored very early on was able to bring experience on Dawson / Semedo / Neto / Sarabia V Coventry we scored in 85 minutes. Coventry may aswell go for bust and loose 3-1 so went for it. Apart from maybe bringing on B Traore o Neil had no options and had taken a defender off...
  14. W

Matheus Cunha

Captain material right there
  15. W

Hurt

Would rather have lost 1-0 They was the better team. But I am gutted worse than Watford
  16. W

European Qualification?

Agreed but Brighton on a real bad run of form with number of injures West Ham again dont seem to be getting results got Europe to think about. Newcastle have a lot of injures Chelsea not sure which team will turn up We seem to be getting results with players missing. However with only 2...
  17. W

Today’s Games 2023-2024

I didn’t know they had changed the weekend and brought in Tom cleverly.
  18. W

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Evanilson is a great forward for porto. Sure we was linked with him a while ago. Way out of our price bracket now. But would be idea in our set up
  19. W

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Didn’t take the new ownership long. Reckon they are going down
  20. W

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Ouch, any see Nunes finger? he wont be picking his nose tonight.
Back
Top Bottom