Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. P

Stability Anyone?

Am I the only one concerned by the seeming naivety of the new owners?Whilst we all welcome an injection of cash into the club, I can't help but feel that the new owners are underestimating the demands of this league. Every manager linked seems to be a foreign manager with no experience of...
  2. P

League One Top Scorer 13/14

Absolutely wide open. Clarke only 4 off the top. http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/league-one/top-scorers
  3. P

The Wrong Steve Morgan

Did Jack think he was selling to this guy? Steve Morgan Group - YouTube
  4. P

Ex-Wolves Players In Managerial Positions

For those who would prefer someone who has played for us at some point to be appointed as Saunders' successor, there seem to be a reasonable number of ex-Wolves players currently in some kind of managerial/coaching job. Do any stand out? Paul Ince -Manager, Blackpool, Dougie Freedman -...
  5. P

5 Players To Build The Team Around

Just thought I'd create this thread in the interest of balance, given the other thread asking who should be the next 5 out the door. All being well, who out of our current squad should be the most important to us over the next 6-18 months. Here's mine: 1)Sako - Pure class - his stats are...
  6. P

The Next 6 Games

With 13 games now played I thought I'd compare our own and the rest of the bottom six's next 6 fixtures in the hope that it will give us a picture of what the table will look like at the start of Jan - a time when the Press begin to speculate on relegation and, crucially, the Transfer Window...
  7. P

Player of the Year so far....

Following on from a conversation I had with my brother after the United game I thought this would make an interesting thread. So here's a little discussion to take our minds off tomorrow! Who's your Wolves Player of the Year so far and why? For overall consistency my vote goes to the unsung...
  8. P

Hughton Sacked

Just announced on TalkSport!!!!
Back
Top Bottom