Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. W

3-5-2

Would this formation not suit us better Sa Kilman Dawson Toti Doc Mattheus Lemina Gomes RAN Cunha Fabio/Sasa We have cover at the back for our lack of pace Width through Doc and RAN Three in the middle of the park and two up top I think it suits our players much better than 4-4-2...
  2. W

Defending corners

I just don’t get why we bring all 10 outfield players back to defend corners. Even if we clear the ball it can only come back as we have nobody upfield!! If we left two upfield the opposition would have to have three players watching them. Then with the keeper and the corner kick taker not in...
  3. W

Ref Watch - Bournemouth (H)

Referee: Michael Salisbury (pictured). Assistants: Marc Perry, Steve Meredith. Fourth official: Tim Robinson. VAR: Tony Harrington. Assistant VAR: Stuart Burt.
  4. W

Officials for Liverpool Replay

Apologies if I have missed it, but do we know who we have got tomorrow ? Thanks in advance
  5. W

John Brookes

Yes - I’d never heard of him before He is the ref for the game v Burnley tomorrow It’s his first ever Premiership game Let’s hope he’s better than the usual suspects Do you know anything about him Jonny ??
  6. W

Scott Sellars - Is he up to the job

Sellars was brought to Wolves to run the academy and did a good job and we assume has good contacts in youth football Why does a CV like that give him the appropriate experience to in effect be our Director of Football He has minimal experience of managing in adult football - and will not be...
  7. W

Watching Games at Home

Hi Everyone, Just need some help. My Mum who has been an STH for many years is no longer able to go. What is the best way for me to arrange for her to see games on a tablet or TV ? I assume Wolves TV is the best option - for the tablet What are my tv options if any ? Thanks in advance
  8. W

Paulo Fonseca

Is it merely coincidence that Fonseca left Roma earlier this month ??? I suspect that Nuno told Shi awhile ago that he wanted to leave at the end of the season to go back home to his family after 14 months away. Therefore Mendes has been working on a replacement ever since - could this be...
  9. W

A bit of Perspective needed

I understand that we are all frustrated with this season - but we must recognise that this has been a one off The club medics stated that the club only had 3 days with the players before the first game of the season. The players were still mentally and physically knackered from the previous...
  10. W

Set pieces

We have to improve on corners, free kicks and also throw ins next season We also Need more height in the team to allow us to attack the ball far more both when defending and attacking Boly apart we are small and as a team we are regularly are bullied physically too often Tactically and...
  11. W

Ref for Palace (a)

Ref - Hooper VAR - Madley
  12. W

Official for Leicester (a)

We've been allocated the following high quality error free officials for this week !! Referee: Anthony Taylor. Assistants: Gary Beswick, Adam Nunn. Fourth official: Peter Bankes. VAR: Stuart Attwell. Assistant VAR: Dan Cook. Lets hope VAR is not needed at all !!!
  13. W

Travelling to Wembley

Having not been to Wembley since Euro96, can anyone advise the best way to travel ? If I go by car - where do I park ? Do I park nearby or park away and get tube ? If I go by train which is the best way - down to Euston and then tube ? How did people do it in December ? many thanks
  14. W

Upcoming Ref Appointments

Bournemouth - Simon Hooper Huddersfield - David Coote !!!!!!!!!!! How have we not complained about him - he's beer totally biased against us every time !!! "We always get **** refs !!!" Have we had Michael Oliver at all this season ?
  15. W

Do we really want to finish in 7th ????

To finish 7th would be an amazing achievement in our 1st season back. It would most likely mean a place in the UEFA cup. This would mean early qualifying rounds in early July. Do we really want that ? Would it not mess up our pre season or would it be our pre season. Im not sure it would be a...
  16. W

Away Fans at Molineux

I was wondering how many tickets we have to offer to away fans at Molineux next season ? Can we get away with putting them in the North Bank Quadrant or will we have to give them the Steve Bull lower ?
  17. W

25 Man Squad for Next Season

Bonatini, Mason, Price, Gladon, Prince, Iorfa, Marshall, Phil, Miranda, Batth, Ronan, Zyro, Burgoyne,Vinagre and Deslandes can all go: 15 Loans for MGW and Bright Keepers: New, Ruddy and Norris RWB - Doc & New LWB - Douglas & New CB - Coady, Boly, Bennett, Hause + 2 New CM - Neves, Saiss...
  18. W

More Fixture Changes

The trip to face Sheffield Wednesday at Hillsborough will be shown on Sky and has been brought forward to the evening of Friday, December 15th, with a 7.45pm kick off. The trip to face Bristol City on Saturday, December 30th, has also been selected for live coverage and will now kick off at...
  19. W

Small Heath - New Manager

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41441179 Steve Cotterill !!!!!!!
  20. W

Other Potential Signings

Obviously the club are working hard on Neves and Boly However there is very little about any strikers and a keeper Jonzy says it's busy at Compton - so is there any info on who is there or has been there or at the Mount or who else we may realistically be after ?
Back
Top Bottom