Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. R

Post match reactions

Just had a read of Villa talk. Interesting that despite losing its mostly how **** are Wolves and how unlucky were Villa. On here it's basically how **** are Wolves when we lose. I just find it odd how two fan bases from close areas react so differently. Is it a black country thing?
  2. R

Thomas Frank

Brentford manager sent off for complaining about Wolves time wasting! Oh the irony! Suck it up Frank, you taught us everything we know.
  3. R

Sin Cara

Apparently the former wrestler is now our director of overseas development. Anyone know if he has any qualifications for this job, other than being a popular person in some parts of overseas!
  4. R

January window

So imagine your head man for Fosun today. How would you approach this window now? Do we spend as big as we can and go for it with the possibility of European football or sit back and accept we will probably be mid table and build in the summer? Personally I think it's a decision and perhaps...
  5. R

Whatever happened to the drunk thread?

Had a few drinks and no match so just wondering where to post "**** on the Villa" and "we hate West Brom" etc! you would not believe how long t this h as taken to type!
  6. R

Referees this time round

Think it's been interesting that, so far, the referees seem to be much more even handed towards us than in previous premiership seasons. We all remember the way we almost never got close decisions for us and how often questionable decisions went against us. Yet this season, early as it is, we've...
  7. R

Ipswich away

I'm hoping to go to this if it stays on a Saturday (unlikely as I think it's FA cup Rd 4 day but still). Never been before but I know we've a few East Anglian based fans do was looking for advice 're parking and pubs? Any recommendations, probably coming into town from A14. Thanks.
  8. R

Wolves T shirt

Saw this and think it's quite clever. But we're not this one dimensional.
  9. R

EEL

Looks like another not quite good enough (probably) is off. See today's E&S - can't link story easily as I'm on a tablet.
  10. R

Club motto

We all know the "out of darkness cometh light" motto of the club but I think most of us feel there's been a bit too much dark and not enough light over the last 35 years plus. So what would be a more appropriate motto? Perhaps "there's always next season"?
  11. R

Has the future finally arrived?

As we are very well aware Wolves have, for some years, been buying young players "for the future". Often, due to weakness in the squad, these players have then ended up in the 1st team too soon, where they have been subsequently rated as not good enough. Yesterday's 18 included a large number of...
  12. R

January window

Amidst the depression that settled over the mix yesterday it's noticeable that there is a strong feeling that the current squad doesn't have enough to reach the playoffs. At the moment a new owner with a cash injection doesn't seem to be close so no quick fix. On that basis would we be better...
  13. R

Ticket for tomorrow night

Anyone interested in a free ticket, middle of South bank. Lift to/from match as well if you're in the Stourbridge/Dudley sort of area. Not 100% certain but will know this evening. No catch except you will have to stand(sit?) next to me!! Not sure if it should go on the tickets thread and not...
  14. R

Steve Weaver and Mick Halsall

Have left the club according to twitter. No more details. Wonder what's going - perhaps a reaction to the fairly disappointing U21 & U18s performances?
  15. R

West Brom the 'model'

It's not so popular this season to compare us (unfavourbley) to Albion and this is not particularly meant as criticism of them (though it is). It was very close to us being in the same league but we know full well how tough the Premier league is. No it's really the justice for Astle campaign...
  16. R

This season

I know we all (well most of us) want to be back in the Premiership but this season has, for me, been one of the best for years. We've visited and played clubs we normally don't, seen some great wins and had our biggest home and away crowds for years. Yes we've been steamrollering some weak...
  17. R

wolves fan explains football 'culture'

Wolverhampton Wanderers Supporter Responds To 3CR Callers... Saw this on the Concrete Roundabout and thought it was a great Mickey take - Post subject: Wolverhampton Wanderers Supporter Responds To 3CR Callers. Quote: In homage to MK Dons fans who contact BBC 3 Counties Radio after home...
  18. R

Most important player?

Whilst we are on such a fine run thought I'd ask the question - who do you think is the most important player for us? If you like, who would we miss most if he was injured. Kevin MacDonald is an obvious candidate and I'm not sure who in our squad has the characteristics to replace him. Price is...
  19. R

Injuries

Here's an interesting article from the Birmingham Mail. Many people on here have asked questions about our seemingly awful injury record. Also I wonder who he could be referring to when talking about players lifestyles and moving bad attitudes on? ["http...
  20. R

Leeds United

Issued with a winding up petition by their shirt sponsor! A once mighty club reduced to a laughing stock!
Back
Top Bottom