Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. A

POLL: Christmas Eve game - For or Against?

As the title says - thoughts?
  2. A

Molineux Sleepout

Don’t know if anyone’s picked this up or not but on the 15th of November Wolves will be hosting a ’sleepout’ in aid of the Foundation and the Good Shepherd. I and my son have signed up. The plan is for us to sleep rough outside, around the pitch for the night - not the warmest of times of the...
  3. A

Money, money, money - the gulf is massive!

Last season the top 6 generated £53.6m per week between them, the other 14 - £39.4m. This amounts to the top 6 accounting for 89% of the premier leagues profits! Talk about an exclusive club that they don’t want anyone else to join! Premier League wage bill surges to £2.9bn Premier League wage...
  4. A

9th, 10th, 5th, 3rd, 1st, 2nd, 1st, 2nd, 4th, 3rd, 1st.

That’s been Man City’s league position since the money came rolling in. Fosun will have done their homework. Keep the faith people - good times are here and even better times are around the corner!
  5. A

How times have changed...

10 years ago - City came to the party - wonder when we will arrive. Worth a watch. GiveMeSport
  6. A

Ruddy Stays

New contract till 2020 - good stuff
  7. A

I’m sorry...

ok I’ll admit it now - at some point this afternoon I will cry! Apologies to anyone who knows me #thisisourloveanditknowsnodivision
  8. A

Roger Bannister- RIP

As the title says. A true Legend
  9. A

Sunderland Interview

Here’s a link to an interview I’ve done with a Sunderland Fan site. Feel free to answer some of the questions yourself on this thread. Remember - it’s all my opinion and we’re all allowed to have em! Oh - if you want to vote for the article please do so...
  10. A

u23 v Norwich

Jordan Graham and Silvio start - Zyro on the bench. 2 mins gone - corner to Norwich. Graham looks sharp.
  11. A

In or Out?

Totally anonymous - no comment needed where do you stand if you had to vote today?
  12. A

Conte - New Chelsea Head Coach

Not Wolves - but as the title says - just been announced.
  13. A

Now it's Wogan's turn.

Not everyone's cup of tea (certainly not mine) - but just been announced he's died. RIP.
  14. A

Bowie ...RIP

Just been announced. Another great gone.
  15. A

Fixtures calendar

Anyone know where I can subscribe to a free calendar that syncs to My phone for all fixtures for this season. I've seen a thread previously but can't find it. Cheers. Andy
  16. A

Joan Rivers - RIP

Died this evening. Age 81. RIP
  17. A

Celtic back in CL!

Legia Warsaw Kicked out for fielding an illegible player - given a 3 - 0 'walkover' result! Report here
  18. A

Where will we finish?

A week to go - time to nail your colours to the mast - where do you think we'll finish up next Spring?
  19. A

Tour de France 2014

Love watching the Tour. Great scenes from Yorkshire today. Three weeks of sheer grit and determination to come.
  20. A

Robbie Savage's reaction to Tim Cahill's goal...

Heard this on the way home on the radio. Think and say what you like about Savage BUT his reaction to the goal is fantastic - really made me chuckle! link
Back
Top Bottom