Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. J

Poll - How long do you spend travelling in total to a home match on the day ..

No, nowhere near London.
  2. J

Poll - How long do you spend travelling in total to a home match on the day ..

Leave home at 0800, arrive home 2245hrs. Started following Wolves in 1966 but this morning I genuinely felt I didn't want to go. The refereeing plus var means it is no longer a fair contest. However I would be letting others down, so here I am on the train.
  3. J

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Arsenal result last night underlines what a really good performance by our makeshift side at the weekend. Arsenal beat us by a fluky first goal and a Sa special (yet again!)
  4. J

Lopetegui

Overall keeping us in the EPL was a massive plus which outweighed the negatives and always will do so. However I was relieved when he went as I was frustrated to continually read rumours that he wasn't happy and talking to journalists meant he was advertising his availability to the football...
  5. J

Villa verdict

Dear Mr Hobbs, Tonight you have seen a performance that owes much to the absence of out top quality players. So never mind that other clubs are ready to buy them we need them. Stating that sales will be made gives the wrong message to our players and invites the vultures to start circling. It...
  6. J

Gazza

I know someone who was a friend of the Best family, lived nearby and members of both families worked alongside each other. He tells me that George Bests mother herself had a problem with alcohol. So its possible that George inherited a weakness which life donated every opportunity for him to...
  7. J

Albion punishment

A glass beer bottle landed at my feet. The steward shrugged his shoulders but a Police officer arrived looking v angry and said the CCTV would identify who threw it.
  8. J

2nd March 1974

Great great day just one drawback... queuing to get in I was right behind a very fat fan who dropped an evil fart. After the match climbing the steps at the end of my row I found myself right behind the same fan who dropped another evil much to his amusement and our annoyance.
  9. J

JR Bellegarde

JRB frustrates me because there is a talented player in there but in some games he has been really uninvolved. Fingers crossed that GONs team get his confidence up.
  10. J

Matheus Cunha

Just look at Leminas injury at 30 secs, nothing to worry about!!
  11. J

Spurs 1 King Gary's Wolves 2 - Verdict Thread

Interesting to ponder what O'Neill might have improved in Neves performance.
  12. J

Tottenham v Wolves comms thread.

Goalie anyone?
  13. J

Wolves v Brentford comms thread.

Not our day today. What does Bellegarde bring to the table???
  14. J

Wolves v Brentford predictions

After watching the full Chelsea game whilst we played great attacking football we also had our fair share of luck. For once, 2 deflected goals, penalty given not given, ref not looking to punish us and Chelsea missing close range goal chances. Overall we were far better and deserved the rub of...
  15. J

Brentford Home Line-up

Couple of things I have picked up from their fans website. They rate visiting fans at every match and Wolves fans were the loudest of all, most overweight and maintained vocal support for the longest. They also noted that we had a limited repertoire. Secondly the love affair with Toney is...
  16. J

Everton; Consecration ceremony has begun.

17. J

Liquidator return?!

Remember listening to Alan Green doing a radio commentary on 5 live when the stadium announcer asked for the owner a car to contact the stewards. Alan said that's my car and had to leave, I believe his car was on fire.
  18. J

Sin bins and semi automated offside technology soon

Apparently when it comes to vote each of the home nations has one vote, FIFA has four votes.
  19. J

Sin bins and semi automated offside technology soon

Ifab, the games lawmakers meet in Scotland next month and will discuss sin bins and offside technology. They are expected to approve trials for both projects. The Premier League would then introduce a semi automated system involving microchipped match balls next season. The FA are likely to...
  20. J

Chelsea verdict

Thing is any manager going to Chelsea will be stuck with their players who are earning a fortune and many given 7yr contracts. Few will want to leave voluntarily. Not really enticing.
Back
Top Bottom