Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. J

Put your finger on what we lack?

Zero leadership A lack of physicality Absolutely zero up top Weak in every challenge Totally half hearted
  2. J

Ref Watch West Ham A

Chris Kavanagh 4th Official Graham Scott VAR Jarrod Gillett (he is like poo on the bottom of your trainer-you can’t get rid of him )
  3. J

Ref Watch -Fulham A

Michael Salisbury ( boy we have history) 4th Official Darren England VAR Stuart Attwell
  4. J

Heads up

TNT SPORTS @ 1030 am tomorrow.When LA Wolves conquered the USA .Apologies if this has been mentioned before.I had a quick look and couldn’t see a thread
  5. J

Ref Watch Spurs H

Tim Robinson 4th Offical ? VAR Paul Tierney The information is not from my usual source so all details are not yet complete
  6. J

Ref Watch -Sheff U A

Robert Jones 4th Official Jeremy Simpson VAR Chris Kavanagh Apparently Stevie Wonder isn’t available
  7. J

Ref Watch -Newcastle H

Anthony Taylor 4th Official Dean Whitestone VAR Jarred Gillett
  8. J

Ref Watch -Bournemouth A

Paul Tierney 4th Official James Bell VAR Andy Madley
  9. J

The Portuguese influence

In the latest Portugal squad there are 4 of our current players and 4 of our former players-8 in total .When you throw in Moutinho,Podence and Costa (anyone else I have forgotten?) this has to be the most past and present players we have ever had in any International squad
  10. J

Ref Watch Villa H

Robert Jones 4th Official Paul Tierney VAR David Coote
  11. J

Ref Watch -Man C H

Craig Pawson 4th Official James Bell VAR Robert Jones
  12. J

First Team squad photo 23/24

I have just seen the squad photo on line and there are 25 players alongside GON plus an astonishing array of 3O assistants/support /medical staff.We seem to have assistants for just about everything
  13. J

Ref Watch -Luton A

Josh Smith-no me neither 4th Officiial Peter Bankes VAR John Brooks
  14. J

Barry Bennell -dead

The paedophile football coach has died Do not rest in peace
  15. J

Team of the Week

According to Garth Crooks ,Salah was outstanding on Saturday.Admittedly he played a part in Robinson’s goal but outstanding? Really ?Once again ,does he actually watch the games or was his team selected before the game?
  16. J

Ref Watch -Palace A

Robert Jones 4th Official Thomas Bramall VAR Stuart Attwell
  17. J

Ref Watch -Everton A

Craig Pawson 4th Official James Linington VAR Graham Scott
  18. J

Ref Watch Blackpool H

PL Officials are not out yet Ref Jarred Gillett-I bet Lemina can’t wait 4th official Martin Woods No VAR
  19. J

So where do we go from here ?

It is easy to say don’t panic but when you have a non scoring team who look slow at the back what options do we have? Guo saw that today sat alongside Shi,warts and all.Instead of looking down the back of the sofa or thinking of taking the empties back to the off-licence we need decisive...
  20. J

Ref Watch -Brighton H

Andy Madley 4th Official Dean Whitestone VAR Peter Bankes
Back
Top Bottom