Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. H

Ticket Website now powered by Ticketmaster?

Yes. I am in the office today and our Web filtering is out of Symantec which can break out anywhere in Europe. Today I am in Germany! Thanks for the help.
  2. H

Ticket Website now powered by Ticketmaster?

Trying to buy palace tickets and getting a message that I moving at super human speed, I have turned off cookies or I have Ghostery installed. Anyone got a workaround?
  3. H

The Guedes Conundrum

There is no conundrum. He doesn't want to be here and is disruptive like Trincao was. He needs to leave whether that is initially on loan or not.
  4. H

Should Fosun sell the club?

Rather depends whether you believe that the club is telling the truth with regards FFP. If the money isn't there, it isn't there. Supporters were calmouring for Gueddes and Nunes last summer. on top of the purchases in the previous summer. That's the mistake the club have made. Over spending on...
  5. H

Should Fosun sell the club?

There is no list of mythical buyers desperate to puchase Wolverhampton Wanderers and then invest £1 billion. Fosun have made mistakes, but they have aslo got a hell of a lot right as well. Not perfect by any means, but take a look at Albion, Blues and Villa(before their current owners). Posting...
  6. H

Your BRIEF verdict on the Summer 2020 window .

Yout went fishing and had lots of bites
  7. H

Ross Barkley to Villa

We are working on a modern approach to develop a football club that is reaping dividends and I see no lack of commitment from anywhere in the club. Let Villa do it their way. We have tried that and it doesn't work over the long term.
  8. H

The New WHL...

I was disppointed. You couldn't walk around the outside, there was no real focal point for taking photos. A bit Meh. The emirates is so much more of an experience. Inside it looks stunning, but as others have said there was no atmosphere. However, I could hear the stadium announcer clearly. A...
  9. H

Northbank.

The irony of the south bank singing is there a fire drill when the stairs were completely full of people leaving in the south bank.
  10. H

Northbank.

Agree, you should have seen the South Bank (and probably the other stands too) at 85 minutes Vs Chelsea.
  11. H

Northbank.

Not biting.... BUT I don't care how people support Wolves, just so long as they support Wolves. I want us to have the biggest 'plastic' fan base in the world with millions of people who never visited Molineux. I just want us to be the biggest and for people to enjoy Wolves
  12. H

Northbank.

So what? I was up at 5 for work and traveled to London, got home which is 30 miles from Molineux after a pretty horrendous journey to pick the kids up to go out again to get the game on time having parked over a mile away. I stood and clapped for around a minute and left pretty much straight...
  13. H

Northbank.

You OK Superfan? Only disgrace are threads like this and the South Bank singing, "we'll sing on our own" or ironically cheering when another part of the ground sing. Why don't you let people just do what they please instead of having a pop at them because they don't meet your high standards.
  14. H

Kevin Thelwell

Yeah, because he is awful and to blame fr everything right?
  15. H

Daniel Podence

Pretty obvious this is going through.
  16. H

What annoys you most on this forum?

Endless Childish puns related players names .... Really not funny at all Puerile arguments between posters who go out of their way to be offended.
  17. H

Your Most Hated Pundit

Gary Lineker. AKA Git
  18. H

Leonardo Campana

He is follows on insta by Ellen Degeneris and Kendall Jenner.
  19. H

It's not VAR'S fault

The reason that VAR is so poor in the Premier League is the fault of the implementation by the referee's governing body PGMOL. Let's be clear on this and not let them of the hook. For too long referees have hidden in their ivory tower refusing to explain their decisions and their...
  20. H

Change offside law

This!
Back
Top Bottom