Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. wesley

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Are VAR having a night off?
  2. wesley

Stadium Plans

What do we think of Blues prospects now? Remaining games Cov (H), Rotherham and Hudds (both away) Norwich (H) The Huddersfield game is huge and Norwich may need a win to cement play offs.
  3. wesley

Next Seasons Shirts

If you look at their website apparently Levy do the catering at Turf Moor! Levy Why do they get the good stuff?
  4. wesley

Next Seasons Shirts

How about some Kappa long sleeves? Genoa 4th
  5. wesley

European Qualification?

Updated rankings as of this morning Link
  6. wesley

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Everton fans must be loving that Barkley goal lol
  7. wesley

Coventry City (Home) - The Emirates Football Association Challenge Cup Quarter-Final; 16th March - 12:15pm

I think the publicity the Gary o'Neil Barmy Army Brighton effect has had will ramp up the atmosphere naturally
  8. wesley

Wolves v Brighton FAC5 comms thread.

Wellbeck getting ready to come on?
  9. wesley

FA Cup, Brighton home

It's on BBC Iplayer
  10. wesley

The **** Away

Just coming away from Carrow Road. Routine win for Norwich. Albion played some half decent stuff and created more chances but were pretty pedestrian. Looked better when Weimann came on _ shame he's Cup tied ha ha. I've got no concerns about Sunday based on that performance today.
  11. wesley

The **** Away

I'm visiting friends in Norwich this weekend and will be at Carrow Road so will compile a scouting report!
  12. wesley

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Another goal for Morgan Whittaker for Plymouth
  13. wesley

Tile Choice

Wolverhamption based Tile Choice have ceased trading. Thoughts with all those affected. Think they were still an official partner? "Get ahead of the game in tiles" https://www.wolves.co.uk/news/club/20171017-tile-choice-partnership-agreed/
  14. wesley

Bees replay

Bristol v WHU Tuesday on BBC Blackpool v Forest Wednesday ITV
  15. wesley

Team for Chelsea

Anyone planning to travel by train, West Midlands trains are already saying there will be disruption on Xmas Eve following the recent bad weather and chronic staff sickness. There's a terrible bug going round called lazy Christmas sickie.
  16. wesley

Man Utd V Wolves predictions

If we can get to HT 0-0 - who knows? 1-1
  17. wesley

Team vs Luton

Was there an official attendance reported?
  18. wesley

Best headlines about Wolves

Gold Top
  19. wesley

OGP Flaggin'

The quality of the flags and poles meant it was obvious they weren't freebies. I was shocked to see people leaving with them after Brentford.
Back
Top Bottom