Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Seasider

Any central London pub meet up for the man yoo game?

As above! Is there a gathering of the like-minded anywhere in London town later? #wwfc
  2. Seasider

Brisbane Wolves?

My son is heading out to Australia for 6 months next week. Initially he will be in Brisbane. He's a Wolves STH and is seriously going to miss his football fix while over in Australia. He's keen to hook up with other Wolves supporters to watch games on TV while he is there. Are there any Brisbane...
  3. Seasider

Half and half scarves

I just need to get this off my chest. They are an abomination. Football is, was and always should be, tribal. We should alienate those who wear them. We are not a tourist club, we are Wolves. I would happily watch as the stalls of those people selling them, were torched to the ground. If you...
  4. Seasider

Algarve Veterans...Manchester Wolves?

I'm playing in a vets football tournament on the Algarve next weekend and I notice we are playing a team called Manchester Wolves (I'm playing for Wandsworth Borough). I was just wondering if this is a team of Manchester based Wolves supporters and if any posted on here. For any vets...
  5. Seasider

PumpKing, is it now the time for...?

Hope you're well mate. I am very excited about Saturday. As a Wolves supporter you have to enjoy the good times when they come along. I'm a bit like a kid looking forward to Christmas at the moment! Memories of previous good times have been triggered in my mind...and yes, I thought of this! I...
  6. Seasider

Villa game - London Bridge

Any recommendations for a decent pub at London Bridge that will be showing the game? And any London based Wolves fancy getting together at London Bridge to watch the game?
  7. Seasider

Proud. You dirty racist *******s!

So proud of Wolves away singing this at the neanderthals from a previous century!
  8. Seasider

Free ticket for deserving supporter v Newcastle

Hope it is ok to post this here, but time is tight. I have a spare adult ticket for the Newcastle game (North Bank upper, in NU2). It was for my son but he cannot go now because of work commitments. It's not next to me so you won't have to put up with me... ;) Most of my pals are STH's so they...
  9. Seasider

Interesting blog from Neill Collins

His thoughts on the 'bomb squad'... http://neillcollins.com/out-in-the-cold/
  10. Seasider

Where are they now?

Apologies fellow mixers - my keyboard went doolally and I couldn't type! Anyway, what I what wanted to say was... ;) ---- No Wolves game yesterday so I went along to watch Exeter City v Donny Rovers. Rovers are managed by Darren Ferguson and are going well in the league. They also have Tommy...
  11. Seasider

Interesting article on foreign ownership of clubs

https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2016/oct/28/foreign-ownership-english-football-clubs-leicester-city
  12. Seasider

London Wolves - 50 years!

An interesting article in the E & S: http://www.expressandstar.com/sport/wolverhampton-wanderers-fc/2016/10/11/feature-golden-moments-from-50-years-of-supporting-wolves/ Some dedicated supporters amongst that lot! Good on 'em!
  13. Seasider

David P**** of Shrewsbury SY4, are you on here?

I returned from holiday yesterday and I have received in the post two tickets and a parking ticket for the Norwich match (Steve Bull Upper J8). I have received these in error. They should have been posted to David P**** of Shrewsbury SY4 ***. If you are on the Mix David or you are someone that...
  14. Seasider

Why...

has Tim Spiers got a ginger beard and black hair? http://www.expressandstar.com/sport/wolverhampton-wanderers-fc/2016/06/10/watch-tim-spiers-wolves-transfer-update/
  15. Seasider

Free Credit Union membership for Wolves fans - beat the loan sharks

Wolverhampton City Credit Union are offering free membership to Wolves fans. See press release below: Credit union invites Wolves’ fans to take on the payday lenders and loan sharks The only community-based credit union serving Wolverhampton and South Staffordshire is inviting Wolves’...
  16. Seasider

Help with design of ethical lending Wolves shirt

I tweeted the following to Wolverhampton City Credit Union: Adrian P @Seasider1877 @wccul Any chance of a shirt from you guys in @OfficialWolves colours promoting WCCU for supporters opposed to the payday lender deal? #wwfc They replied by DM: Hi Adrian, we loved your idea - and wondered...
  17. Seasider

A moment of joy for a Wolves supporting dad

I was born in Wolves but have lived away since I was 19. When my son was born I was determined that he would support the team that had been in my family's blood for generations. It was always going to be difficult because we live in the West Country and he's grown up surrounded by Greed League...
  18. Seasider

Pubs in Exeter showing the game?

Just wondered if there are any Exeter based supporters on here and if so...do you know of any pubs in the city centre showing the Cardiff game tonight? Cheers.
  19. Seasider

Blur are Wolves...

...well, their stage technician is! http://nativemonster.com/music/upcoming-music-events/blur-to-play-exclusive-wolverhampton-gig
  20. Seasider

Where the hell are you from?

I've noticed that there are often discussions on the Mix about where supporters are from and what percentage of our support is local. So, just out of interest, where are you from and where do you live? This is aimed at supporters that attend the Golden Palace on a reasonably regular basis...
Back
Top Bottom