Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. K

When did we last score whilst being a man down??

Simple question but when did we last score whilst having 1 less player than the opposition due to a sending off?
  2. K

“Goals are like Ketchup”

Solskjaer came out with this unique quote today regarding Sanchez and is goal scoring form. Manchester United: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer 'sure' Alexis Sanchez form will improve However I was sure I had heard it before.... :D Romelu Lukaku goal drought at Man Utd is like shaking a bottle of...
  3. K

Shoya Nakajima €20m

According to Abola ABOLA.PT - Portimonense - Nakajima perto de ser vendido ao Wolverhampton por €20 milhões
  4. K

Ranieri new Fulham manager

as title suggests Welcome back Claudio
  5. K

Sending off Rule

The Dougie Freedman thread has got me thinking. If say we had a player sent off could we still bring him off the subs bench if we get a penalty? Asking for a friend..
  6. K

Patrice Evra sent off

Sent off tonight for Marseille. What made it unique was that he was only a sub. What made it even more unique was that it was before the game even started. What made it even even more unique was that it was for karate kicking one of his own fans in the head.
  7. K

Harry Redknapp

anyond else think this guy only talks bull****? http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/watch-birmingham-city-boss-harry-13626774 If there was ever a case of a manager making up a story just to show the fans they are ambitious then this is it
  8. K

Neil Collins disgraceful behaviour

If this was a competitive match he would surely have received a ban for unsportsmanlike conduct
  9. K

Swindon Town

Relegated to League 2 infront of the watching Jez Moxey. Poor buggers :D
  10. K

Kidderminster v Wolves XI

Friday the 8th of January at Aggborough Stadium £5 adults £2 kids
  11. K

Robert Lewandowski

Take a bow :eek: Comes off the bench with his Bayern Munich side losing 1-0. He then scores FIVE in 9 minutes.
  12. K

Blackpool fans

"Every game until they've gone" That's the quote from a number of Blackpool fans as they force yet another of their games to be abandoned. Can't see many of their friendly games going the full distance that's if they go ahead at all.
  13. K

Which WC thread will you be posting on?

Torn between all 3 but think I will stick to Essexs thread come kick off. Ps Sorry Mods :D
  14. K

Lewis Hamilton v Matt Murray

Well done Matt :) He even clearly let's the 3rd penalty in just to keep Lewis Happy http://www1.skysports.com/watch/video/9370689/hamilton-takes-on-penalty-challenge
  15. K

Brazil overpass collapse

Tragic scenes and RIP to those crushed to death underneath. By why the hell was it being used before it was ready? Oh yes they were under pressure to meet FIFA deadlines
  16. K

Ince set for Inter Milan

Has the world gone mad?
  17. K

24: Live Another Day

Any one else staying up until 1am to watch the new series? I've got a PT session at 8am but I don't think I can wait until Wednesay.
  18. K

Ibiza Rocks

Anyone been? Looking likely we will be heading out there in July so was just wondering if any mixers have experienced it. It will be my first time out of The UK and I'm expecting it to be messy :D
  19. K

Totally unprepared

I signed up for the Adidas Silverstone half marathon 6 months ago determined to put in some serious training but after the tragic passing of a close friend who also happened to be my boss I lost all my motivation and had to deal with a full time role at work needing to be covered by me despite...
  20. K

Vans the Man Quiz Question.

Without cheating there are 9 Vans who have scored in the PL. Let's see how many of them you Mixers can name?
Back
Top Bottom