Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. T

What ?

What ?
  2. T

Verdict Season: 21/22.

Started promising, created loads of chances, but couldn’t finish. Why we didn’t bring another striker was baffling. The Adama deal seems to be the worst thing since Keane to Coventry. The Leeds loss at home was a turning point, we gave up after that Last two months just meh, Chelsea away was...
  3. T

Fans Responses to Defeats

Who knew one type of fan reaction to a defeat is to trawl the internet in search of something to be offended at and display their virtue signaling to strangers on a forum What a hero.
  4. T

Watford Predictions.

4-1
  5. T

How much do you watch Wolves on TV ? Is it changing ?

Watched every game except Chelsea at home this season, will miss the first half today so expect us to be 4 up at half time.
  6. T

Liverpool Predictions

Liverpool 1-2 Wolves Neto 2
  7. T

Albion (obsessed)

hahahah, post of the season so far. Well done
  8. T

Making Molineux home

Class!
  9. T

After match video call in.

Great idea all
  10. T

Which games still hurt the most?

I lived at the bottom of Ocker Hill between 2003-2013 so it was slightly more Albion during that time, Tipton is certainly one of many frontlines!
  11. T

Which games still hurt the most?

The 0-3 v Albion was bad, they were light years ahead of us on the pitch, I remember Koumas giving it loads to the Steve Bull after he had put a corner in for one of their goals, ****er.... town afterwards was toxic Watford last year was just utter dejection, I was surprised it didn't kick off...
  12. T

Wolves Players that everyone forgot.

Jermaine Pennant
  13. T

Today's games 2019/20 season

I love football.
  14. T

Hear the desperate tone of YNWA, it’s a beautiful thing
  15. T

Hahaha
  16. T

A song for Doc

The ‘Let It Be’ one is very good mate
  17. T

Spurs verdict

Bloody amazing
  18. T

Tottenham Hotspur v Wolves Prediction

THFC 1 - 3 WWFC I think we’ve clicked just at the right time, key players rested in the week, back with a bang
Back
Top Bottom