Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Neptune

Attire for Robert Plant

Going to see Robert Plant next week in Philadelphia Considering wearing my Doritos-era Wolves shirt Thoughts?
  2. Neptune

Wigan stream

Don't know about TV in the UK, but Wigan game is not televised in U.S. However, for those in need it is widely available on free stream, either live or replayed at your convenience. I've noticed everyone seems to get real touchy about posting links like this on the forum, must be some...
  3. Neptune

Denis Irwin

Had my first brush with Wolves greatness yesterday. Met Denis Irwin at a press luncheon to promote United's US Tour (they play in Philadelphia July 27th vs the Philly MLS team) After the Q&A he was just standing there alone, so I just went up and shook his hand. Told him I was a Wolves fan and...
  4. Neptune

Claret and Blue poem

Hoping we now go on and finish the deed and stay up, I'm sure this season will be remembered primarily for the three game Claret and Blue trip (and second for the double over Spurs). Has this been given an official name? I think I saw "Claret and Blue Massacre"... (Sometimes I drop off the Mix...
  5. Neptune

Morgan on failed Liverpool bid

dont see this anywhere else, so here goes... http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=742134&sec=england&cc=5901 Wolves owner Steve Morgan claims Liverpool would be debt-free if they accepted his investment offer before George Gillett and Tom Hicks eventually took charge at Anfield...
  6. Neptune

Cardiff commentary thread

Never thought it would be up to me to start one of these... Commentary is up, sounds like a cold night OK boys, do us proud tonite. Cmon WOLVES
  7. Neptune

twice as good at home?

32 matches in the league so far, 16 away, 16 home Away: 12 Goals For 17 Goals Against 7 wins, 24 points Home: 22 Goals For 17 Goals Against 7 wins, 26 points So the defense is the same, home and away, yet we score almost twice as many goals at home than away. But the results are no...
  8. Neptune

anyone like Frank Black?

Jack Daniels is sponsoring a contest to win a trip to Tennessee and see The Man, Frank Black. For some reason it's only open to UK residents (which is strange...). Anyway, sign up here http://www.thejdset.co.uk/scroll1.aspx Here's the details from the Frank Black website... "Here is a...
  9. Neptune

Surrendered only 2 goals in last 6

One by Cort and one by Edwards!!
  10. Neptune

I’m no Wolves historian...

...just a die-hard fan. Can someone tell me if Wolves have ever lost out on promotion or a playoff spot because of Goal Difference? Our current GD does not compare well against the other playoff chasers...(unless we hang a 6-0 pasting on Preston next month). Would hate to see us tied for 6th...
Back
Top Bottom